ADVERTISEMENT

Will Shedeur Sanders be the Starting QB @ Colorado Next Year?

CU will be the only program where the adults trying to get the coaches autograph postgame will outnumber the kids going after the players.
😂

Absolute A+ hire Colorado.
Not too happy about this but give them credit they did what they needed to do and went after him.
He’s going to bring loads of talent to CU.
It's easy to look like a genius when you have D1 players at an FCS school. Now he's in big boy football where the playing field will be against him. I am not a fortune teller but I think reality will smack Deion in the face.

I'll take Rhule over Sanders. Sanders may turn out to be a great HC for CU but he will have to prove it when the competition goes way up. I really don't know what to think of Sanders as a coach, I know a lot of kids are drawn to him because of his personality. I do believe sanders has bigger asperations in coaching, I just don't see CU as his dream job but we'll see.

the P12 also gets weaker with the LA schools leaving. Won’t be two automatic losses but the talent will still more equal on both sides than he has had to deal with at any coaching previously

Absolute A+ hire Colorado.
Not too happy about this but give them credit they did what they needed to do and went after him.
He’s going to bring loads of talent to CU.
He will for sure and hurt us. He’ll get whoever he wants. I don’t see him there more than 3 years. Then somewhere warm like FSU or a texas school.

I'll take Rhule over Sanders. Sanders may turn out to be a great HC for CU but he will have to prove it when the competition goes way up. I really don't know what to think of Sanders as a coach, I know a lot of kids are drawn to him because of his personality. I do believe sanders has bigger asperations in coaching, I just don't see CU as his dream job but we'll see.
Of course it's not. He wants to coach the Seminoles.

Deion will do well for a year or two then crash and burn just like every other coach who had a similar history.

Reactions: SkerInCo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT