ADVERTISEMENT

Will Honas

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
I haven't heard any word on how his official went? Any word? He wasn't in any of the pics from this weekend either. I want the water boy in this class! He is a beast! GBR!

He really liked his visit. Quiet kid hard to read. We are definitely in it.

Reactions: buchs
I heard he really like Rudd.

5263390974_bd8f190c84_o.gif

It looks like he does a great job of reading blocking assignments to find where the running back is going to be. Much better than just running directly into the block which our linebackers have done now for several years.

Reactions: dpnavy
He was never a very good actor, other than maybe anchorman, but I get your point.
Are u kidding me? He's a great actor and can act on his own without a great supporting cast. He's single handedly the reason people thought Seth Rogen was funny after the 40 year old virgin.

Are u kidding me? He's a great actor and can act on his own without a great supporting cast. He's single handedly the reason people thought Seth Rogen was funny after the 40 year old virgin.
I didnt tnink seth rogen was funny then or ever.
I dont hate ruud. Just dont love him.

Love Will Honas!
Would be our biggest most impactful contributor of this class other than maybe QB.

Like most threads........ derailed.
Derailed threads make these forums worth while. Otherwise it's just I heard this I heard that jargon. Realistically 90% of these threads are worthless lol!
May I what you do for a living? Without giving away your secrecy? 114,000 messages is quite the feat! ...oops derailed this one, sorry!

Last edited:
Derailed threads make these forums worth while. Otherwise it's just I heard this I heard that jargon. Realistically 90% of these threads are worthless lol!
May I what you do for a living? Without giving away your secrecy? 114,000 messages is quite the feat! ...oops derailed this one, sorry!
You don’t want to know what rrt does...
yyTWgyL.gif

That little blue banner with the word "Moderator" in rrt's profile box pretty much explains the reason for 114,000 messages.

ADVERTISEMENT