ADVERTISEMENT

Will Frost make an ass of himself at BIG Media Days

We already know Trev is going to be schmoozing straight away.. there are many B1G officials as well as all the other AD/coaches to greet and such.

Scott is already marginalized in my opinion. How he handles that, will be interesting.

It will also be interesting to see what kind of questions get asked/fielded and by whom. What will the storylines be?

Last edited:
Trevor likely already knows these other people, he has nothing to prove. He will shake hands and get to know people he has not met prior. Other than that, I would bet his next move is to keep his mouth shut and his ears open.

No way he attempts to tell Frost what to do. You don't start a relationship on that note.

I think he will try to say some silly cringe stuff

What I hope for is generic af coach speak where we learn nothing and he doesn't come across as cocky etc.

Frost already knows what the B1G expects from him in year four and it’s not much. Talk won’t change any of that - lining up on Saturdays and outplaying opponents will.

I think Frost should respond to each question just like this to protect him from himself…

tenor.gif

And if somebody would be stupid enough to ask that question they should lose their job.
for a public figure paid with public money, everything is on the table

lord knows he'll have nothing interesting to say with regards to football

a reporter's job is to report. the answer to that question is a story I would absolutely read.

Thus far the quotes from Frost and Trev suggest that Mr. Alberts had some thoughts regarding the degree to which certain things do not need to be said.

I liked Trev's quote about not living in the past and not making noise about winning championships, and playing with good fundamentals. That's the T.O. influence on him, I will forever remember Tom telling the team not to act like a "banty rooster" and go out there and beat em between the whistles. Never more brilliant than at half of that Orange Bowl against Miami.

Rewatching that game you see how much special teams, especially punt team, and penalties swung the outcome between two pretty evenly-matched teams in terms of talent. Miami didn't have the mental discipline in the 2nd half, NU did. If you played that game today Miami wins because you're not allowed to knock the shit out of the quarterback like they did to Costa any more. He didn't want it any more by the 4th, they had him scared.

What's very clear is that NOBODY at B1G media days from Warren on down seems interested in providing hot sound bytes with regard to whether games will get cancelled, etc. A lesson learned better late than never.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I think Frost should respond to each question just like this to protect him from himself…

tenor.gif
If He went on a ramble about cream rising to the top while randomly pulling out little creamers from no where he'd deserve a 10 year extension

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT