ADVERTISEMENT

Will Bolt

sui111

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sounds like he is a finalist for the Sam Houston State job. Close to home, so could be a nice fit for him.

Originally posted by sui111:
Sounds like he is a finalist for the Sam Houston State job. Close to home, so could be a nice fit for him.
Give the opportunity, I'm sure he will do his homework but I would sure want to know first why one of Pierce's assistants turned it down and went with him to Tulane. I'm not 100% sure that is the case but I believe I saw a tweet from Kendall or somebody else @ PG thats how it went down.

From my connections coach bolt is coach iin waiting at nebraska. Heard erstad wanted to get the program back up and once it was good to go bolt would take over. Bolt does most of the coaching at practice I've heard and splits recruiting.

Originally posted by ftscott3:
From my connections coach bolt is coach iin waiting at nebraska. Heard erstad wanted to get the program back up and once it was good to go bolt would take over. Bolt does most of the coaching at practice I've heard and splits recruiting.
Heard the same thing.

I think we've all heard the same thing and while it could make sense, it's speculative at best.

If true. I doubt he would be interviewing so it leads me to believe it's not or the timetable of that move is no longer acceptable to Will.

No guarantees in life so I have no problem with Will taking care of Will but I hope he stays.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT