ADVERTISEMENT

Will 5-7 get us to a bowl game?

None taken CC. I'm a big fan of what Frost did to turn things around at UCF. Sure he will do the same at Nebraska. What I don't like is some UCF and Nebraska fans treating BCC like a win already. This year BCC has size and speed, and is just now hitting their stride. Anyone counting this game as a win could be sadly mistaken. You don't have to be scared of BCC, but respect is rightly warranted.
AS a Fl. resident, a UCF fan, 11 year UCF season ticket holder. I do not think that this is a purchased "W". . Show your stuff Wildcats.

5 wins should never get you in a bowl game in the first place..
I think we are close to start winning some games and turning this thing around. Looking at our schedule, I see two games (OSU and Iowa) that we’re not going to win.
I think we just need to win that one game to get things rolling and I think it’s going to come next week.

Our offense keeps improving every week and our guys are starting to play for one another. Plus, we found a punter that can help us going forward.

Thoughts?
I thought you had to have 6 wins to be bowl eligible.

It’s human nature but at this point we can’t afford to take anything for granted. I’m sure out coaches will respect BCC because to do otherwise is disrespecting the game.

Yeah, I get a little worked up over my home town team. Just tired of hearing this same refrain on FBS message boards of BCC's opponents. This one I felt went over the edge enough to post.

BCC put up 29 points on a good FAU team, but couldn't hold back Devin Singletary's 5 Touchdowns on his way to the NFL. Very few have. Without him BCC wins that game. Lane Kiffin's bunch are just as good as or better than Troy in many stats.

Nebraska doesn't have a running back of Singletary's caliber to worry about. Just drop back and wait for the interceptions. It will be a close game with a uncertain winner.

Can we agree that BCC product Larry Little was one of the greatest offensive lineman of all time.

I readily admit I wear scarlet colored glasses, BUT I know enough about football to see that at times we do some really good things on both sides. The issue has been sustaining that level of play throughout an entire game. One of these days its going to come together for this team and it will be a beautiful thing. I'm hoping it is this weekend. Northwestern is just not that good and IMO we match up very well with them. JMHO. Get a win under their belt and then let's see what happens.

AS a Fl. resident, a UCF fan, 11 year UCF season ticket holder. I do not think that this is a purchased "W". . Show your stuff Wildcats.

Really liked UCF during the Culpepper years. They lost me during the O'Leary years. Never liked the guy for numerous reasons. Started watching again when Frost arrived, but that didn't last long. I like Heupel's spread offense, but he won't be around long either if he keeps winning.

I also think Charlie Strong is doing a good job at USF. Now with the Gators turning things around with Mullen things are looking good for FL football programs.

With all that's going on people forget about FL's FCS programs like BCC, FAMU, and JU. Still wish UCF would schedule BCC more often. The fans show up, and the band is the best around. Nebraska is in for a treat, and possible upset.

Really liked UCF during the Culpepper years. They lost me during the O'Leary years. Never liked the guy for numerous reasons. Started watching again when Frost arrived, but that didn't last long. I like Heupel's spread offense, but he won't be around long either if he keeps winning.

I also think Charlie Strong is doing a good job at USF. Now with the Gators turning things around with Mullen things are looking good for FL football programs.

With all that's going on people forget about FL's FCS programs like BCC, FAMU, and JU. Still wish UCF would schedule BCC more often. The fans show up, and the band is the best around. Nebraska is in for a treat, and possible upset.

Heupel better win a lot then because he has a $10 million buy out. Someone is gonna have to REALLY want him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT