ADVERTISEMENT

WideOuts

Bronco187

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2019
Why is it every year we have these hyped recruits not contribute compared with the top programs? We have several players at the wide out position wether college or juco that were not on the field or were not targeted like you would think. I’m not talking Fleming or the few balls that went Betts way. Manning has garnered more than his fair share of attention. This attributed more to relying on recruiting services too recruit for you or coaching, development etc?

Why is it every year we have these hyped recruits not contribute compared with the top programs? We have several players at the wide out position wether college or juco that were not on the field or were not targeted like you would think. I’m not talking Fleming or the few balls that went Betts way. Manning has garnered more than his fair share of attention. This attributed more to relying on recruiting services too recruit for you or coaching, development etc?
They played 3 guys 80% of the time that started as walk ons. Yet Fleming and Betts had more catches than I’ll of them..

Fleming, betts, robinson, manning need to be our dudes.

Our TEs would be really good players if they could be tight ends. When they are expected to be your wide recievers they dont look good because they are put in a bad spot. But really they are good, just cant do it alone.

What great WR's would want to play in this system?

At this point I question everything, I think our coaches struggle with developing players.

They don't know the playbook. Just another exhibit of the accountability we have seen from this staff.

Fleming, betts, robinson, manning need to be our dudes.

Our TEs would be really good players if they could be tight ends. When they are expected to be your wide recievers they dont look good because they are put in a bad spot. But really they are good, just cant do it alone.
If they're going to be our dudes, they need to learn the playbook.

ADVERTISEMENT