Votes: 7 3.9%
  • After Iowa game

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • After their bowl game

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • He won't, he isn't going to be the next Neb HC

Votes: 86 48.3%

• Total voters
Anyone know where Scott's wife is from. New baby on the way. If she's a Husker that would bode well for him in Lincoln.

Obsess much??? Jesus.

Hopefully Scott sees the BG10 West for what it is. The Big 12 North.

Garbage.

Where a great coach can dominate.

Two things here.

One if you want to win the B1G West or conference you have to run the ball more than 40 yards a game.
Second, Have you actually seen the defense get better after 8 games? I haven't.

Ran the ball as well as Penn St last year...how'd that work out for us and how did it work out for Penn St?

it was a totally beautiful wedding. but cmon the pigs in a blanket and the dry mini pecan pies at the reception were just awful. the band was ok i guess. the kids loved the polkas and the blues brother medley.

NEBRASKA fans demand B1G titles in the first couple of years or they will turn on you quick. With OHIO STATE dominating, and now the fact that PENN STATE is an elite team again, those expectations aren't very realistic.

You glossed over one very important thing: it's easier to recruit to Florida, but what about at Nebraska? Where is Scott Frost going to get talent from in Nebraska?

Best of luck to Frost at Florida. Finally we get to see what he can do playing with the big boys.
False.

If he were offered both, Nebraskas check would need to be significantly larger than Floridas.

The bottom line with SF is if he wants to come to Nebraska he will. All this talk of other school openings and the timing of their firings won't matter if he really wants to be here. I believe the situation will be just like when JH went to Michigan. He was a Michigan man thru and thru and it didn't matter to him what other jobs were available. I think the same is true with SF and if he doesn't come now ( assuming there is an opening )he may not get another chance. Also, how forgiving will Nebraska fans be if he says no ( for a second time....referring to when he went to Stanford ). The timing might not ever be better.....we shall see where his heart takes him.....I am betting Nebraska: )

Reactions: Husker-NJ
images

@coacheshotseat: Talked to Nebraska-alum in Omaha this evening @BillisKing and folks in Lincoln going to make MONSTER offer to Scott Frost....$6M+ a year!

Get ready for silly season.

Reactions: otismotis08
What's the guy's name who was also definitely the guy if it wasn't Tressel? Dude who coached the Nighthawks IIRC...

Moglia's coming home. Has Nebraska ties so we should be set. Also will take $125k a year, so we're getting a bargain!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT