• After Iowa game

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • After their bowl game

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • He won't, he isn't going to be the next Neb HC

Votes: 86 48.3%

• Total voters
And that would make it better?
I guess it has to be between crazy Bo and smiling Mike.

I just want to understand thedouble standard people set for SF. There has been so much talk about not moving the goalposts for the program andRiley, but SF has been having his moved before he ever shows up. I would love for SF to end up here but I'm going to judge his coaching exactly the same as every one else's

I guess it has to be between crazy Bo and smiling Mike.

I just want to understand thedouble standard people set for SF. There has been so much talk about not moving the goalposts for the program andRiley, but SF has been having his moved before he ever shows up. I would love for SF to end up here but I'm going to judge his coaching exactly the same as every one else's

Time to come out of your MR bunker

Frost does not want to go back to Nebraska. He's found a home in Orlando. Literally and he loves Florida. Additionally, his wife is from Scottsdale and hates the cold Give it up

If NU loses today against Purdue, then they need fire MR and hire Scott or any top rated coach or they'll be out of relevancy for another decade.

Scott Frost...........
simon-cowell-gif-youre-awesome-the-x-factor-happy-sigh.gif

Who is Scott Frost and why is this the first thread started lately saying he needs to be hired?

Do a search of "Scott Frost" or any variation of names or abbreviations associated with him on this board and you'll see the "watch" started long before today.

to every Scott frost fan if he is hired you going to call for his firing if he does not bring big 10 title bye 3-4 year? yes i want improvement. but if he is only winning 8 games a year do you call for his firing?just wondering everyone's thoughts?

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Frost does not want to go back to Nebraska. He's found a home in Orlando. Literally and he loves Florida. Additionally, his wife is from Scottsdale and hates the cold Give it up

Hmmm, you sound just like all the WVU fans before RR left to Michigan, or the Boise fans before CP left, etc. etc.

This is like a default response for every single team in the country who is at risk of their coach being hired away.

You know what keeps you warm in the cold weather? A bigger bank account than she'll have access to in Orlando..

He may or may not go to Nebraska to coach, I cant tell you that but I can tell you that he's not staying at UCF. It's a pipe dream UCF guys..

No. I want Scott to be the head of our fan base and university for a long time. If things go south, you hire different coordinators. Head coach stays the same, but coordinators can always change.

You can't make this a yes or no question. There's so much more to it than "we had a bad year, lets fire the coach". I think this is where the disconnect is with a lot of people here. It's not black and white. You can have 2 coaches that have the same record, but if you look at the overall body of work they may be vastly different in how the team is playing, the teams they have lost to, the way they've lost, etc, etc.

to every Scott frost fan if he is hired you going to call for his firing if he does not bring big 10 title bye 3-4 year? yes i want improvement. but if he is only winning 8 games a year do you call for his firing?just wondering everyone's thoughts?

First he must be hired other wise the question is a moot point.

Last edited:
That's two questions, and no on both. But if he is also regressing in his third year then maybe

Its a different standard. MR has dropped our winning percentage by almost 200%. If after 3 years we are averaging 200% less than MR than yes.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

Hard to say. How about if he takes a 5 win team and goes winless in 2 of his first 3 seasons? Would you claim he’s building the program?

I wish that it was a mute point, we have had enough Frost threads to last a lifetime.

The bad thing is that if he is hired here then the topics on him are going to explode.. If he's not hired then we'll need to get our hip waders ready to go..

I hope there is a understanding and a leash that fans and administrators have. For instance, it's year 3. Scott says "this Oregon/central Florida offense sucks in the big ten". "I want to build a power running game like back in the day". I hope people realize that can be an option. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater

I hope there is a understand and a leash that fans and administrators have. For instance, it's year 3. Scott says "this Oregon/central Florida offense sucks in the big ten". "I want to build a power running game like back in the day". I hope people realize that can be an option. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater

That type of offense works fine in the B1G for Ohio State.

How do you afford rent in NY?

ADVERTISEMENT