• After Iowa game

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • After their bowl game

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • He won't, he isn't going to be the next Neb HC

Votes: 86 48.3%

• Total voters
Then you do care about the “how”?

No, I don't care how Nebraska wins. 1 point, 10 points, 20 points, from behind, lead the whole game, running the ball, tossing the ball, punting all game, etc.

I do care how a coach represents this great state, University, program and everything else.

Reactions: FrostTroll
I do care how a coach represents this great state, University, program and everything else.

Since the coach is part of “how” any team wins, the how does matter to you. You can’t partially claim only a % of a person (one person is a package deal).

Since the coach is part of “how” any team wins, the how does matter to you. You can’t partially claim only a % of a person (one person is a package deal).

You're desperate.

I don't care how Nebraska wins, period.

I do care how a Nebraska head coach acts, on and off the field, period.

Reactions: FrostTroll
No I’m living in the actual world where you can’t say I like the “how” of 35% of a person.

Further proof you're desperate.

I don't care how Nebraska wins, period.

I do care how a Nebraska head coach acts, on and off the field, period.

No, it always hasn't.

And 7-5 is far from a disaster. Comments like yours is exactly why Nebraska football deserves a few 2-10 & 3-9 seasons so you can face an actual disaster of a season.

Most of the fan base doesn't know what that's like because not enough of them(us) are old enough to know what kind of season that would be like...

My dad does he is 90 and moved to Nebraska in the 1940's from Minnesota and be came a huge Hukser fan mainly because of Devaney, he's seen the Jennings, Glassford,Masterson and Posty Clark era's.

Last edited:
Reactions: coachDubs
Florida put up a whopping 30 yards of offense in the 1st quarter against Mizzou's awful defense.

Frost will have his work cut out for him if he takes either of these jobs.

Reactions: YouGotSwatted!
Florida looks equally as bad as Nebraska, I'd have a hard time calling the winner of that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT