ADVERTISEMENT

Why would anyone join ON3 site when

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
All you get is what someone else thinks. That is all Sipple and Callahan do is go ask several people what they think and than make up a story because they know nothing!
99% of the time the public knows the same day they think they know something lol
$99.00 FOR WHAT?

All you get is what someone else thinks. That is all Sipple and Callahan do is go ask several people what they think and than make up a story because they know nothing!
99% of the time the public knows the same day they think they know something lol
$99.00 FOR WHAT?
I'm sick of hearing both of these guys' names, let alone pay for the uneducated drivel they write. They should have been fired when Frost was let go. #Worthless.. Worth less than what? Idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylman
nothing-speechless.gif

On3 actually has some pretty good staff writers. Their mistake with Nebraska was going after Callahan and Sipple, well that and they completely screwed up the rollout with Nebraska.

$99.00 FOR WHAT?
Sort of the media these days in the world of instagram and twitter. I can promise you that Zach Carpenter isn't getting any different scoop than Sipple or Callahan. Heck as an outsider, probable less scoop. The only thing that sets one site apart from the other is the details in the story. A guy like BC over at 247 or Sipple at On3, have enough contacts that they can add substance to the story and not just tweet out 100 characters and call it good.

JMHO

The fact they all gave Frost a free pass and did 0 investigative journalism for 5 years puts them in the same boat as what passes for the lazy. Insipid reporting we have everywhere today. Robotic, concocted narratives that are repeated by everyone.

I’ll continue to take anything they with a grain of salt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT