ADVERTISEMENT

Why were given so much information about day one

Because if we know, The whole Nation knows.
Some things I am ok with being kept private. Goes for our military too. Stop telling Every little thing we train our boys to do and how they go about doing things On National Tv Or even Movies.
You and I are not the only ones watching for goodness sakes.
just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by Doniphan89:
Because if we know, The whole Nation knows.
Some things I am ok with being kept private. Goes for our military too. Stop telling Every little thing we train our boys to do and how they go about doing things On National Tv Or even Movies.
You and I are not the only ones watching for goodness sakes.
just my humble opinion.
Nice solid left hand turn off topic bro.

Originally posted by kerpal_68:
The media is not allowed at every spring practice.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
There has been lots of media access. IMO the lack of information is because things are so basic right now. They're trying to install offense but mainly doing position drills and working on fundamentals. Without a scrimmage type setting its hard to make much of an assessment and report on it. About all you can say often is that "they moved around well". We are still getting more info than we have gotten for seven years about individual players and the comments from Riley and his assistants post practice have been as informative as they can be at this point. They have struck a good medium between 24/7 access and no access like we had with Bo.

This post was edited on 3/14 7:40 AM by dinglefritz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT