ADVERTISEMENT

Why the NFL is irrelevant today

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...es-all-in-on-blm-says-nfl-needs-new-audience/

We don't want the political marxism of a false narrative shoved down our throats. We want to watch a skilled athlete play a simple game... too much to ask for I guess. I've seen how they are changing the fields, helmets, and uniforms for this. Would love to see the NFL and Goodell go bankrupt in 3 years.

I watched the NFL for the first in 2 years last year when most of this BS subsided, the NFL will never be on my screen as long as Goodell and BLM are associated with the league. Fewer eyes on the screen equals fewer dollars in advertising. Fewer advertising dollars and the teams can't make payroll on attendance.

LOL... the NFL is biggest World's most powerful professional sport.

And they will have record TV ratings this year.

Reactions: scarletred
Maybe it's a nice way of pointing out that the same people determined to turn this board into a political cesspool look like hypocritical goobers when they snivel about politics ruining their sports viewing experience.

that’s one way to see it.

I'm watching NFL for Mahomes and Lamar Jackson. Without those 2, I'd be watching much less.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...es-all-in-on-blm-says-nfl-needs-new-audience/

We don't want the political marxism of a false narrative shoved down our throats. We want to watch a skilled athlete play a simple game... too much to ask for I guess. I've seen how they are changing the fields, helmets, and uniforms for this. Would love to see the NFL and Goodell go bankrupt in 3 years.

I watched the NFL for the first in 2 years last year when most of this BS subsided, the NFL will never be on my screen as long as Goodell and BLM are associated with the league. Fewer eyes on the screen equals fewer dollars in advertising. Fewer advertising dollars and the teams can't make payroll on attendance.

Speak for yourself. I can't wait for the NFL to start! Especially since no BIG football.

Holla

I don't watch much NFL football to begin with, outside of a few minutes of the Red Zone to check fantasy points. I'm not sure I will even do that this year.

I haven't watched a minute of the NBA games, and don't miss it one bit.

I am definitely more of a college sports fan than a pro sports fan though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT