ADVERTISEMENT

Why no talk about how the Big 12 was overrated?

Only thing you left off your dead sea scrolls of rationalizations is "The Jays are gonna take a step back next year when so and so leaves"

Every single team had to deal with the same issues. Props to Creighton for not quitting, or having their worst year in a long time, or letting Covid get in their way.....on their way to a great year and a berth in the Sweet 16

I did not say they will step back, they will probably be the same next year as they always are under Mac. They will do well at the Plantation, split on the road and get beat by a team that sucks in the first round.

I can't even name guys on the Jays team but some caller the other day said that a "Washington" will be an AA next year. So they got that! I don't know who is or is not leaving their team.

KU did not deal with any issues this year, they just had a "bad" team.
UK did not have any issues they just had zero shooters.
Duke flat out quit because Coach K is a bitch.
Who knows about UNC, they are weird.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I did not say they will step back, they will probably be the same next year as they always are under Mac. They will do well at the Plantation, split on the road and get beat by a team that sucks in the first round.

I can't even name guys on the Jays team but some caller the other day said that a "Washington" will be an AA next year. So they got that! I don't know who is or is not leaving their team.

KU did not deal with any issues this year, they just had a "bad" team.
UK did not have any issues they just had zero shooters.
Duke flat out quit because Coach K is a bitch.
Who knows about UNC, they are weird.
I think Roy Williams time is coming to an end by the end of next year in UNC. Be interesting to see who they will go after.

I think Roy Williams time is coming to an end by the end of next year in UNC. Be interesting to see who they will go after.

Them and Duke are in a bad spot. Both want Brad Stevens (but if he just turned down his "dream job" in Indiana again, he is not going to either of those schools)

There is no ":family tree" to pick from. Coach K won't retire, Roy would.

They are not getting/wanting Coach Cal, nor would he leave Kentucky.

Nate Oats? Why leave Bama when you have no pressure and have already created a monster (it looks like)

They are stuck, big time. Plus, Coach K is one of the best cheaters in CBB history, that will be the hardest part to replace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT