ADVERTISEMENT

Why no Andre Hunt?

cmblizz96

Walk On
Jun 19, 2001
Noticed he wasn't on the depth chart yet many had him as a potential starter? Is he injured or maybe in the dog house for something?

Better players above him? ;-)

Honestly, no clue. Hopefully someone else can shed some light.

Wasn't going to be above JD, Kade, Wan'dale and Noa. Looks like Williams and Woodyard realized it's one and done for them, Jaevon had the light bulb go off, Miles is the backup to Wan'dale and Chase was the other best freshman. I would think he and Jaevon would be similar in terms of what they bring to the table, so that's who took his spot. There will likely be injuries and the WR depth chart will be somewhat fluid after JD, Wan'dale and Noa, so he still has a chance.

Reactions: cmblizz96
I doubt it matters. I'm betting Hunt gets plenty of action this week. Strong chance he'll be part of the rotation at some point this season.

Yeah, I think its a case of finally having some very good depth at WR and a lot of moving parts to this offense. Everyone knows that this scheme is highly adaptable, fast, and uses basically any weapon it possibly can to cause defenses to go nuts. Hunt is a damn good WR, only a Redshirt Freshman, and will definitely be used somewhat this year and probably more as the years go on.

Noticed he wasn't on the depth chart yet many had him as a potential starter? Is he injured or maybe in the dog house for something?
They talked about this on sports nightly last night. Somebody called in and wanted to know if he was hurt. The answer was no, he got passed up

They talked about this on sports nightly last night. Somebody called in and wanted to know if he was hurt. The answer was no, he got passed up
:( Interesting. I think it was Benning who said he had been nicked up and had missed some practice. Hopefully he sticks around. According to some who have watched practice, the kid's a good player. Walters has brought him up multiple times this fall and remember Frost said to not get too hung up on this first depth chart. Frost said there are guys who have been injured or who are going to play who don't appear on the depth chart right now.

:( Interesting. I think it was Benning who said he had been nicked up and had missed some practice. Hopefully he sticks around. According to some who have watched practice, the kid's a good player.
Jaevon could have hit the portal, but stuck around and now his time has come to play a bit. NU will be back when it is no longer a surprise that even talented skill guys have to wait a couple of years to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT