Why is the country in shambles and why is 88% of the country against what’s going on if you left wingers are so smart

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Why is the country in shambles and why is 88% of the country against what’s going on if you left wingers are so smart?

Burned you big time on this one didn’t I see you can’t get away with calling this just Trump voters or religious right 88 ****ing PERCENT!!!!!

But you see you’re not smart you’re corrupt!!!! And that’s gonna burn you in November and going forward until you ****ers change into the Democrats that worked under Reagan in Clinton

as I point out every damn day it has to be one or the other

how can you be this stupid or this corrupt that you won’t reverse course on horrible policy? Same thing with you morons are either ****ing trolls or you’re ****ing stupid filled with fake news one of the other or both

It’s because your religion is communism your ideology sucks it’s always wrong it’s based on stirring up peoples emotions and not based on facts anymore

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
And like I told you for two years how is it possible that everybody so smart and the left-wing sided got nothing right about Covid do you understand me nothing you people are ****ing Corrupt Myers criminals or dumb which is it

I’m sick of the ****ing left-wing lie about how smart are you people are and how you know better than any of us you don’t improve every damn day are the opposite of what we always want

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
if You’re so smart you wouldn’t be getting attacked by Jeff Bezos Elon musk and even hard lefty Bill Maher

So thanks for proving that it’s actual corrupt Nelson criminality in most cases that’s who you are you’re lawlessness pushers

Latest posts