Why Donald Trump was not a good president

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
this is so unbalanced intellectual honesty it’s disgusting

why the hell are we spending so much time talking about a few of the things that Trump may have not done well when we have this buffoon in office we have the biggest abuse of power ever grabbed by all the bureaucracies completely illegal spying on Trump it was Hillary Russian collusion this is all proven we got a Biden crime family forget if he’s a good or bad president he’s a ****ing corrupt criminal they all are on the left because as you can see nobody ever gets arrested or held accountable this is the shit that matters and needs to get fixed in this country I don’t care what side of the aisle you’re on why the hell do you wanna country that is this ****ing biased towards Democrats in this country and there’s not one Republican I know that wants to win by cheating that wants to win by having a 92% media slam the public with lies we don’t do it like that and if you’re a Democrat you’re a piece of shit if you vote for these people anymore because it’s not even 1960s 70s 80s or 90s liberals these people are ****ing criminal communist punks album there a global elite criminals

• Love
Reactions: HuskerCK

BOBEBASS

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
Trump was a bad President because he won the election. Dems and media turned the country into a shit show for 4 years with nonstop hate and lies.

DarkHorse93

Assistant Head Coach
Jul 20, 2001
Western Nebraska
If you don't take fentanyl, you don't have to worry about overdosing on it.
A friend of mine lost his nephew to fentanyl this past spring. He was in New Orleans on Bourbon Street with two friends. Someone unknown to the three spiked their drinks in a crowded bar. Two went to the hospital and survived. My friend’s nephew not so lucky.

Whoever did this is still out there.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobfather

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
The overwhelming number of fentanyl over doses are from people that didn't know the drug they were taking had fentanyl in it. That's why whoever is cutting this stuff with fentanyl should receive the harshest penalty they can get.

Reactions: Bobfather and maggs

moralvictories

Sophomore
Jan 22, 2022
A friend of mine lost his nephew to fentanyl this past spring. He was in New Orleans on Bourbon Street with two friends. Someone unknown to the three spiked their drinks in a crowded bar. Two went to the hospital and survived. My friend’s nephew not so lucky.

Whoever did this is still out there.
Anyone who puts any kind of poison in someone's drink, whether it be rat poison, fentanyl, cyanide, or any kind of poison deserves to either go to jail or get the death penalty.

moralvictories

Sophomore
Jan 22, 2022
The overwhelming number of fentanyl over doses are from people that didn't know the drug they were taking had fentanyl in it. That's why whoever is cutting this stuff with fentanyl should receive the harshest penalty they can get.
I agree, they are doing it without the consent of people who are buying drugs on the streets. The key word is CONSENT and doing something without consent is wrong 100% of the time.

Reactions: williamsonframe

Latest posts