ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Max Duggan not...

Now Pennsy, don't start any fights with those Rutgers fans, we know how you can get when you see anyone wearing "red." ;)
Tailgating with my daughter who is a Husker fan, but her husband is a Jersey boy and is a huge Rutgers fan. Our tailgate will be almost all Rutgers fans. But I have been there once before for a Nebraska game and the fans are really nice. The atmosphere both inside and outside the stadium is very, very lame and it is clear these people have no idea what big time college football actually looks like. Which is why we MUST beat these dorks.

I will try to avoid fights! At my age (64) I would lose any fight anyway unless the dudes are drunk. Then again, I will most likely be drunk.

Tailgating with my daughter who is a Husker fan, but her husband is a Jersey boy and is a huge Rutgers fan. Our tailgate will be almost all Rutgers fans. But I have been there once before for a Nebraska game and the fans are really nice. The atmosphere both inside and outside the stadium is very, very lame and it is clear these people have no idea what big time college football actually looks like. Which is why we MUST beat these dorks.

I will try to avoid fights! At my age (64) I would lose any fight anyway unless the dudes are drunk. Then again, I will most likely be drunk.
honestly, if cornered and have to fight to uphold your manhood or defend NUs honor, go for the headbutt, its the best first move. Have watched a friend do this twice, hes 50/50.

honestly, if cornered and have to fight to uphold your manhood or defend NUs honor, go for the headbutt, its the best first move. Have watched a friend do this twice, hes 50/50.
I will be wearing my cowboy boots which I got in Omaha at Wolf Brothers. $400. Sweet boots. They are now well worn in as I wear them a lot when I ride my horses. So I am not worried about damaging them. Therefore, if it comes to a fight I will use those boots to smash in the dude's nuts. Then, when he is bent over in agony I will do a side kick to the temple.

Mind you, I have never tried any of these moves. But it sounds good in my head.

I will be wearing my cowboy boots which I got in Omaha at Wolf Brothers. $400. Sweet boots. They are now well worn in as I wear them a lot when I ride my horses. So I am not worried about damaging them. Therefore, if it comes to a fight I will use those boots to smash in the dude's nuts. Then, when he is bent over in agony I will do a side kick to the temple.

Mind you, I have never tried any of these moves. But it sounds good in my head.
This would be channeling your inner Dalton from RoadHouse

• Haha
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
damian abraham wrestling GIF by THE WRESTLERS

ITT: boomers/soft fans pretending they've been in fights & reinforcement that Scott Frost knows jack shit about QB's

ADVERTISEMENT