ADVERTISEMENT

Why coaches don’t want to work under Trev

Facecard

Walk On
Sep 13, 2022
Trev wants to be Barry Alvarez and have his hand in this program more than he should. Trev thinks he is a football genius and wants to have his hand in all the details.
Rumors are the head coach has to have 4-5 hour meetings on Sundays after games to dissect plays and give trev the plan for the upcoming week. No serious coach does that at any other place. Trev will undermine any coach at this rate.

no coach wants to appease trevs ego 15 hours after a loss explaining why they called certain plays. Trev seems like a fake slimeball and his true ego is on full display the way he was fired from ESPN.
I think with trev we are limited on who wants this job because a lot of good coaches would choose other schools due to trev. Overbearing and egotistical leaders make good coaches bad.
Our only hope is we somehow hire a good coach and trev resigns to let the coach do his thing.

Trev wants to be Barry Alvarez and have his hand in this program more than he should. Trev thinks he is a football genius and wants to have his hand in all the details.
Rumors are the head coach has to have 4-5 hour meetings on Sundays after games to dissect plays and give trev the plan for the upcoming week. No serious coach does that at any other place. Trev will undermine any coach at this rate.

no coach wants to appease trevs ego 15 hours after a loss explaining why they called certain plays. Trev seems like a fake slimeball and his true ego is on full display the way he was fired from ESPN.
I think with trev we are limited on who wants this job because a lot of good coaches would choose other schools due to trev. Overbearing and egotistical leaders make good coaches bad.
Our only hope is we somehow hire a good coach and trev resigns to let the coach do his thing.
Where do these trolls hear these rumors in the first place..

Man we love rumors!
Basement of. the hotel
Bo getting kicked out of little league games
Frost being hammered 24/7
Frost ****ing girls at the bar
Frost getting kicked out of country clubs
Moos drunk on the floor at bars
Riley not letting the team lift weights

Reactions: Wasker77 and TOMHP
That’s weird, cause I heard a rumor that Trev wants to pay top dollar for a coach and then supply him with enormous resources and surround him with an enthusiastic fan base desperate to win and willing to add their own resources to the pile of cash this coach will receive to make it happen.

Overbearing and makes it about him. Sit in the press box and stay away. Meet with boosters. Not recruits and families. They can pick up on his fakeness.
Animated GIF

LOL, such BS by a troll. After a few of these crap posts you'll have to get yet another new ID again because nobody is going to take a word you say seriously.

If accurate this is a trainwreck! No coaching staff should be required to spend precious time after a game breaking down the previous gameplan and explaining it to the AD. The coaching staffs attention should be 100% on looking toward the next game not rehasing last weeks game.

If Trev wants to be involved in game plans he needs to get into coaching.

If accurate this is a trainwreck! No coaching staff should be required to spend precious time after a game breaking down the previous gameplan and explaining it to the AD. The coaching staffs attention should be 100% on looking toward the next game not rehasing last weeks game.

If Trev wants to be involved in game plans he needs to get into coaching

Last edited:

If Trev wants to be involved in game plans he needs to get into coaching.
Stop

You are a complete idiot, sir.

Scott, is that you?

Look, I have zero faith in Trev Alberts to make the right hire....but this smear is wrong

OP is going to break a record for number of accounts made. I have honestly lost count on how many accounts hes come up with
It's like he's an Iowa fan, who lives in Council Bluffs. Maybe he works in Omaha. They probably have drive-thrus in CB. Thing is, he's bitter on the loss of wrasslin'. Real sad. He's working through his demons. I hope he gets the help he sorely needs.

It's like he's an Iowa fan, who lives in Council Bluffs. Maybe he works in Omaha. They probably have drive-thrus in CB. Thing is, he's bitter on the loss of wrasslin'. Real sad. He's working through his demons. I hope he gets the help he sorely needs.
It's obviously the same guy. Always starts new threads about a disdain for Trev. I think Trev may have stole his girlfriend in high school or something.

It's obviously the same guy. Always starts new threads about a disdain for Trev. I think Trev may have stole his girlfriend in high school or something.
He's like, "Who's with me?" and there's only crickets. He craves attention. Like he wanted from his mama. I'm going to think good thoughts. Frank, feel my good vibes. It's going to be alright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT