ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't the Big 10 meet us in the middle?

Bigred511

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle
Baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle, oh
Take a step back for a minute, into the kitchen
Floors are wet and taps are still running, dishes are broken
How did we get into this mess? Got so aggressive
I know we meant all good intentions…

A 5 letter word...PRIDE
Yep, all the players here are digging their heels into the dirt. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the other 3 conferences complete successful seasons. If Warren thinks there's fallout now.......just wait!

the conference brags about its prowess in academics/medicine and nearly every state they reside in have been an abject sh1tshow handling covid.
at least from stats ive seen.
i think 8 are near top in mortality rates.
im guessing they have no stomach in admitting that they couldnt handle more outbreaks.

the conference brags about its prowess in academics/medicine and nearly every state they reside in have been an abject sh1tshow handling covid.
at least from stats ive seen.
i think 8 are near top in mortality rates.
im guessing they have no stomach in admitting that they couldnt handle more outbreaks.

Academia snobs lothe athletics... nuff said

Because Minnesota, Michigan State, Rutgers, Northwestern, Maryland and others recognize that if some schools in the conference DO play while they DON’T, it will hurt them in harshly in terms on player development and performance, as well as recruiting. So, selfishly of their own self interest, they want to stop others from playing to protect themselves. Especially the basket case University of Minnesota that is reeling from the George Floyd-related riots this summer. Since these schools don’t want to compete or even try, they want to force tOSU, NU, IA and others to sit out as well. NU and tOSU and others will need to leave the BIG 10 if this tyranny of the weak and unwilling persists going forward.

Reactions: Baxter48
People are giving tOSU too much credit...Day talking a big game after the fact but his leadership is all onboard with the B1G

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
People are giving tOSU too much credit...Day talking a big game after the fact but his leadership is all onboard with the B1G
Agreed. Crazy to think it's still only August 23rd. Plenty of time to get things ramped up within a month but they won't. I'm afraid we're gonna be watching 3 other conferences complete successful seasons. I got Coronovirus just thinking about it!

That's not how power hungry elitists who think they know better than those they are supposed to represent operate.

This is odd circumstances, But it appears to me the big 10 is protecting the schools who don’t want to play, like Minnesota and Illinois, Wisconsin. What the hell is the difference if Nebraska and Iowa played in the big 12 and Ohio st in the acc or sec for one season. But I can see even though Minnesota is chicken they would be crying that Nebraska and Iowa and Ohio st have a unfair recruiting advantage because they played. So all schools have to suffer

That's not how power hungry elitists who think they know better than those they are supposed to represent operate.

They also have to slap you in the face by not applying the rules to themselves. Thus, Warren's kid is playing.

But ESPN mush-mouths and big 10 beat twitter pencil necks criticized Frost. Can’t make up the amount of stupid.
nope. theyre glib.
wait until the sec, b12, & acc kick-off and we’re all left holding the bag...its going to make them look very foolish and spineless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT