Why are they so scared of an FORENSIC Audit?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The years of Democrat cheating is going to be exposed and they will do anything to stop it. Expect false flags as more information comes out. Dems will be dems and start burning down cities again
Expect Biden to say Russia did something to get you to look over there instead. This house of cards is going to crumble

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
What credible audit firm gives a play by play on Twitter? oh wait, they are not credible at all.

But really the only person who is afraid of a forensic audit is Donald Trump of his financial statements.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In a race decided by 10,457 votes:

3,981 voted despite being registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline

11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4

18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER the election

74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of those ballots ever being requested

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I think it speaks volumes you always think my comments are about you!

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
The years of Democrat cheating is going to be exposed and they will do anything to stop it. Expect false flags as more information comes out. Dems will be dems and start burning down cities again
Expect Biden to say Russia did something to get you to look over there instead. This house of cards is going to crumble

168,000 printed with a margin error, not unofficial ballots
74,000 votes weren't asked to be mailed because they were in-person early votes
11,000 voters were added after the election because that's how provisional ballots are counted.

The theories associated with this audit and it's supporters:
  • Italian Jews' vote changing space lasers
  • Using blacklights to look for watermarks that Trump supposedly secretly put on "official ballots", unbeknownst to election officials.
  • “Kinematic Artifact detection” (looking for unfolded early ballots even though “All mail-in-ballots are early ballots, but not all early ballots are mail-in ballots. Maricopa County residents were also invited to vote early, in person at vote centers across the county as they became available starting in October 2020. According to Archer, ballots sent to military and overseas residents are also not folded.”).
  • Looking for traces of bamboo as evidence that fake ballots came from Asia.
And icing on the cake:
Literal January 6th insurrectionists are performing the audit.

Last edited:

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
168,000 printed with a margin error, not unofficial ballots
74,000 votes weren't asked to be mailed because they were in-person early votes
11,000 voters were added after the election because that's how provisional ballots are counted.

The theories associated with this audit and it's supporters:
  • Italian Jews' vote changing space lasers
  • Using blacklights to look for watermarks that Trump supposedly secretly put on "official ballots", unbeknownst to election officials.
  • “Kinematic Artifact detection” (looking for unfolded early ballots even though “All mail-in-ballots are early ballots, but not all early ballots are mail-in ballots. Maricopa County residents were also invited to vote early, in person at vote centers across the county as they became available starting in October 2020. According to Archer, ballots sent to military and overseas residents are also not folded.”).
  • Looking for traces of bamboo as evidence that fake ballots came from Asia.
And icing on the cake:
Literal January 6th insurrectionists are performing the recount.
it's not a RECOUNT you idiot
it's a forensic audit
if you don't know what that means you might want to do some research

Reactions: Bobfather

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
it's not a RECOUNT you idiot
it's a forensic audit
if you don't know what that means you might want to do some research
Thank you kind sir. I have fixed the error you've so graciously pointed out. Is that your only objection?

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

All made up crap and you bought it hook line and sinker. Gullible!

Reactions: whatsthescoop7

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I promise to come on here and acknowledge you are right if Trump actually becomes president again. If you are wrong you come on here and acknowledge you were wrong, Deal?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The completion also came after the Department of Justice issued a new warning against audits like the one conducted in Arizona, and after Arizona senators subpoenaed the county and Dominion Voting Systems—whose machines the county uses to run elections—for more election-related data, including administrative passwords for the machines.

Both county officials and Dominion have refused to hand over more information, despite a judge ruling in February the initial subpoenas issued last year lawful.

Without the additional data, the final report will be incomplete, state Sen. Warren Peterson, a Republican, told a hearing in mid-July.

“We sincerely hope Maricopa County will produce the missing documents and information we have requested for the audit to be complete and finalized. The voters deserve to know their votes are safe, secure, and legally counted,” Fann said.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
why are they so scared to release the data from the subpoena?
Even the biggest dummy knows why......

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The routers have personal information on those by law they can not release that information and even if they did it would not tell them anything.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I've only been alive 60 years, but in that time, I have learned that the most vocal accusers of someone cheating, are the ones that are cheating. They just can't believe they got beat, because they know they were cheating.
I'm 100% for hanging ANYONE caught cheating in the elections.......I'm sure that differs from your opinion but feel free to correct me

• Wow
Reactions: Redblooded

Ruiner1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
I'm 100% for hanging ANYONE caught cheating in the elections.......I'm sure that differs from your opinion but feel free to correct me
I dont care what they do to vote cheaters, as I didn't cheat the vote. I do think if anyone deserved to be shot, it was the insurrectionists breaking into the Capitol.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Dems always say they are for truth, yet I never see them post up like I do.........
HANG ALL OF THEM CAUGHT CHEATING, TAKING BRIBES ETC
I am a Constitutionalist, I don't care what PARTY you are from
Do the right thing..

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I dont care what they do to vote cheaters, as I didn't cheat the vote. I do think if anyone deserved to be shot, it was the insurrectionists breaking into the Capitol.
first you would have to be charged with insurrection..........which they aren't so take your CNN talking point somewhere else

JBBHUSKER

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2003

Bahahaha! Let’s see what crumbles in the coming months.

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
You only use “an” when the next word begins with a vowel

A vowel is a,e,i,o,u, and sometimes y.

Those are all letters. Which are characters we use to share communication in written form.

Do better lady name

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I promise to come on here and acknowledge you are right if Trump actually becomes president again. If you are wrong you come on here and acknowledge you were wrong, Deal?
I will admit Bidophile is the President and will remain until he is impeached and imprisoned!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You only use “an” when the next word begins with a vowel

A vowel is a,e,i,o,u, and sometimes y.

Those are all letters. Which are characters we use to share communication in written form.

Do better lady name
I'll call on you when I want my balls washed

• Haha
Reactions: Bobfather and lipem