ADVERTISEMENT

Who will stop Kentucky? Maybe a B1G team

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
I'll be honest. I've not watched much of the tournament at all. It's way too many teams and I've been working for most of the time it has been on. However, if I had to pick a team to dethrone UK, it would be a team from the Big Ten. I have no problem with that being Wisconsin or Michigan State. I am so glad that the Spartans rallied vs. Louisville. I wish it was us. If not, then why not a Big Ten team? Wisky has got the bigs to go toe to toe with the Wildcats. Michigan State has Coach Izzo to get them prepared for "The Recruiter". Anyways, I know that UK has all the talent. I'm still hoping that someone outcoaches Mr. Hairslick. Here's to the B1G doing just that.

This year? Probably noone...

But just wait a year or two and the ncaa will put announce sanctions on Kentucky for multiple infractions including loic... but not until a couple months after Calipari "shocks the world" by leaving to coach the Chicago Bulls.

ND shot 46% from the field 28% 3-pt land and only got to the line 13 times AND still had a chance at the end. If Grant would have used some of that quality ND education and realized he had three guys on him for the final shot and only needed two to tie....it could have been over for the wildcats this weekend. They are incredibly talented but I think they also can be beat by any of the three teams left to face them.

My wallet is hoping so!

ADVERTISEMENT