ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be our next 1st team all conference performer?

Husker Red 182

Walk On
Oct 28, 2019
Is the consensus that Cam Taylor-Britt has the best chance to be 1st team? Or do u all think it could be Mills, JD, Wandale, Adrian, Ben stillest? Or do we need to wait for a redshirt freshman or incoming guy to develop?

I dont think it will be CTB. I think he would need a Lamar type jump to get to that level. There are just way to many talented DBs ahead of him in the conf.

Nobody on this team now I can tell you that. None of them have won a got darn thing yet to earn a 1st team all-conference, therefore, it's going to have to be someone maybe from Frost's 2021 class. None of them earned a 1st team all freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or nothing award. So it'd be unwise to bet on any of them winning a 1st team in anything going forward as well.

Nobody on this team now I can tell you that. None of them have won a got darn thing yet to earn a 1st team all-conference, therefore, it's going to have to be someone maybe from Frost's 2021 class. None of them earned a 1st team all freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or nothing award. So it'd be unwise to bet on any of them winning a 1st team in anything going forward as well.

I believe Wandale Robinson did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.co...l-american-team-scott-frost-nebraska-football

Show me where Wandale Robinson is on the "first team All Big-Ten" list.

http://prntscr.com/qov3ua

https://bigten.org/news/2019/12/4/b...for-offense-and-select-individual-honors.aspx

Hell, show me where any Nebraska player is on this list.

...... I rest my case.

I don’t give a crap on the 1st team All BIG 10. I wasn’t even talking about that...so you can save your breath. And learn to read, the OP was asking who has the best chance in the FUTURE to make 1st team All BIG 10.

And the only reason, again ONLY reason Wandale Robinson wasn’t 1st team All Freshmen was because he got hurt the final games of the year. Let him finish the season out without getting hurt and he’s guaranteed 1st team. Dudes more then talented enough to earn 1st team All BIG 10 by the time he’s finished as a Huskers...and he might even earn those honors more then once.

“Wan'Dale Robinson was named a second-team freshman All-American by The Athletic on Thursday, making the team as a wide receiver while playing both wideout and running back for Nebraska in 2019.”

so him catching 2nd team while hurt and missing the final games says enough.

.....I rest my case

Last edited:
I don’t give a crap on the 1st team All BIG 10. I wasn’t even talking about that...so you can save your breath. And learn to read, the OP was asking who has the best chance in the FUTURE to make 1st team All BIG 10.

And the only reason, again ONLY reason Wandale Robinson wasn’t 1st team All Freshmen was because he got hurt the final games of the year. Let him finish the season out without getting hurt and he’s guaranteed 1st team. Dudes more then talented enough to earn 1st team All BIG 10 by the time he’s finished as a Huskers...and he might even earn those honors more then once.

“Wan'Dale Robinson was named a second-team freshman All-American by The Athletic on Thursday, making the team as a wide receiver while playing both wideout and running back for Nebraska in 2019.”

so him catching 2nd team while hurt and missing the final games says enough.

.....I rest my case

lol the "What if" scenario huh? That's the best you got for real? I mean c'mon. First of all you were proven wrong in your last post about Wandale making the 1st team All-Big Ten when I showed you prove and evidence that he wasn't.

And second, in case you don't know how football works, the "what if" analysis don't matter. It's all about "what did" you do. You have players who go through their entire gosh darn careers hurt or injured in some way in which their seasons just simply did not result in any success. Period. What if Purdue doesn't do that trick play they did on Nebraska? What if Martinez doesn't run out of bounds to set up Iowa for that last-second field goal? What if Trevor Lawrence didn't have his worst game ever against LSU? What if J.K Dobbins didn't get hurt against Clemson? What if Clemson's defensive team captain didn't get ejected for targeting against LSU? Newsflash! WHAT IF'S DON'T COUNT! I mean hell, if he gets hurt again (god forbid) next season and/or the season after that you gonna say the same thing? Listen, good teams and good players always find....a...way......to... succeed. And bad teams and players....find...a....way....not .... to... succeed. Period!!!

If theyd only won 9, right Bo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT