ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be next to commit?

Damn I thought we were leading.

Another punch to the gut during this spectacular season.

tenor.gif

CB Armauni Archie announcing his choice tomorrow. Nebraska and Washington State are the only P5's on his list. My guess is he will go to the 5-1 team with the legendary head coach. You know the one who invented the Air Raid. The offense you'll be facing on Saturday.

CB Armauni Archie announcing his choice tomorrow. Nebraska and Washington State are the only P5's on his list. My guess is he will go to the 5-1 team with the legendary head coach. You know the one who invented the Air Raid. The offense you'll be facing on Saturday.
That’s nice. How’s recruiting going for Bethune Cookman?

We're always stocked with the FL athletes everyone desires. I see you have 0 FL commitments. Bravo!!!
Cool. I’ll have to look at the offer sheets of your current recruits. I’m sure, since everyone desires them, it will show.

You think NW runs the air raid offense? Geez, just when I think you can’t get any dumber......

Reactions: timnsun
Aside from the NFL goals most recruits want to play in meaningful national games and go to prominent bowl games

This year was about winning enough so you could sell those things to recruits, to date, that hasn't happened. With each loss it takes a bigger and bigger leap of faith from a highly recruited player to believe they can achieve those goals at Nebraska.

Aside from the NFL goals most recruits want to play in meaningful national games and go to prominent bowl games

This year was about winning enough so you could sell those things to recruits, to date, that hasn't happened. With each loss it takes a bigger and bigger leap of faith from a highly recruited player to believe they can achieve those goals at Nebraska.

I agree, hopefully we can salvage this year by getting some wins. 4-8 or 5-7 looks way better than 2-10... I’m more worried about next years class. This one seems pretty much locked up.

Reactions: headcard
It isn't just about W-L. Its going to depend which coaching staff they feel more comfortable with. Any logical/ smart college football knows Nebraska is a rebuilding project. Some recruits actually want to be a part of building something vs it just being handed to them.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Maybe, to me that says he has his mind made up, hence why he is announcing on Nov 1st. He just wants to make sure with one final visit. Now is that us or someone else, who knows?

I’m thinking this is the case. I believe he wants to come here but he also has the big boys knocking on his door (Bama and OSU). He’s looking for one more visit to reassure his decision.

Reactions: husker2612
I’m thinking this is the case. I believe he wants to come here but he also has the big boys knocking on his door (Bama and OSU). He’s looking for one more visit to reassure his decision.
Not sure how accurate or how often they update, but on 247 their crystal ball is 77% tOSU. :(

Do we actually have a Bethune Cookman fan actually talking trash on our board, or am I just losing my mind? My friend, you really need your medications adjusted. RollingLaugh

The class is mostly full, but maybe we see a commitment from another QB, specifically Shae Suiaunoa?

When I watched Suiaunoa play a few weeks ago, he was good but not great. Didn't have a big arm, didn't have the speed to escape. The game I saw him play he was 5/13 for 22 yards and a long pass of 9 yards. He ran 12 times for 9 yards and was sacked 2 times with 25 yards in loss. So take away the sacks and he had 10 rushes for 34 yards and one of the runs was for 19 yards. This was against a team that has given up 49 and 52 points in two other games.

He was closer to 6'1" and 175 pounds than he was 6'3" 190. If he is considering Nebraska, I hope he comes in as a DB and not a QB. From what I am told, he is a great kid and works his ass off. So he has that going for him.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I want Wandale Robinson to come to Nebraska so bad!!

just posted on the M Jones thread but add Robinson to the list of young talent I’m excited to see
A Martinez
Spielman
M Washington
M Jones
W Robinson?

that group would be something special.

Bethune Cookman wildcats... his handle indicates Cookman. If he’s a UCF fan, he’s even more of a sorry sack than I realized.
True, but his cover slipped when he praised UCF in a couple previous posts.

FCS teams don’t have that diehard of fans that they’d come instigate on a forum

Reactions: timnsun
True, but his cover slipped when he praised UCF in a couple previous posts.

FCS teams don’t have that diehard of fans that they’d come instigate on a forum
What a disingenuous little turd. Thanks for the heads up DaddyBoi!

Reactions: DaddyBoi
Hell of a recruiter. He’s very active on social media. He’s constantly liking Wandel’s uncle (who is a bodybuilder) and his high school’s postings. He has made Robinson his guy and will be a huge blow if we don’t get him.

No it isn't.

Disappointing. Sure.

ADVERTISEMENT