ADVERTISEMENT

Who should be fired

Pac 12 AD
Pac 12 Coach
Pac 12 mentality
Pac 12 results
I can see this. Frost came in here wanting to make us Oregon or UCF and completely neglected the defense. He completely forgot everything that makes Nebraska football what it was, and that starts with defense.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I'd seriously look at the entire Athletic Department top to bottom once the current FB staff are shit canned for ineptitude. I've heard that there are too many cooks in the kitchen or people who think they are cooks. Wasn't there a player who didn't qualify because we was never enrolled? Look at S&C, guys may look like Tarzan but they play like Jane. Also, I'd gut that dumb ass science lab to build suites, its been a complete waste of time and resources.

I'd seriously look at the entire Athletic Department top to bottom once the current FB staff are shit canned for ineptitude. I've heard that there are too many cooks in the kitchen or people who think they are cooks. Wasn't there a player who didn't qualify because we was never enrolled? Look at S&C, guys may look like Tarzan but they play like Jane. Also, I'd gut that dumb ass science lab to build suites, its been a complete waste of time and resources.
Our players don’t look like Tarzan in my opinion. I think Duvall does really good things but not sure he is the answer. I don’t think we do enough agility and movement stuff for the type of athletes we actually have.

The game has changed. You cannot afford to have 4 slow DL on the field. You are better off having 4 backers/hybrid safeties who can cover and tackle in space. The days of the 4-3 are dying in football.
Yeah how well has that worked out for us? We obviously can't recruit to the 3-4 and shouldn't run it. When that extra linebacker is Caleb Tannor, you'd be way better off with the fattest, slowest Dlineman you can think of.

The cost associated with firing coaches is astronomical. Not sure how many head coaches you have on the payroll right now is it still three? Not being sarcastic but it might be easier and cheaper to grab your ball and go home. In other words jump to easier conference. You left the big 12 because you were cheated and now you can leave the big 10 because you can’t compete. You have a great coach for a weak CFL or arena style football game. Find a conference that fits you! The state of Nebraska has fans that need to feel relevant there’s not much else in the state to hang your hat on. I hope you find a conference you can dominate.
That cost pales in comparison to the cost of completely destroying this program as this staff is currently on the path to achieving.

We clearly don’t have enough walk-ons, I think that’s the main issue. They’re free and plentiful, I don’t know why we’re even recruiting. Willing to give this staff a pass. For now.

The D line has been ok, the Oline is garbage... but what I’d like to see is a receivers coach that can coach our receivers... this is two years in a row where the receivers can’t get separation, and then I’d go find a QB coach that all the QBs pay money to see over the summer, offer him a ton of money to be our QB coach, we need QBs that can hit our receivers
Not true, this statement speaks only to the first 3 games

There have players in the last two games that were wide open

Either the qb is not seeing them (most of the time) or he doesn’t have time

In Luke’s case he can’t hit them , no accurate enough , same probably could be said for AM

Imo I just dont see how Chins can be the scape goat for this dumpster fire at the end the year. The bit of progress I have seen is on the defensive side of the ball. Not saying they are playing great or even good. But this offense is atrocious and over and over again screw the defense.

Golden boy Frost the offensive genius Sick needs to make changes on that side of the ball.

But I'm sure in the off season he will hire some retread analyst that will have no effect on the team. And talk as if that is the final piece we need. Until its not

You don't start with the head coach. If he goes, everybody goes.

If you bash the DC and not the HC (who IS the OC) then I completely fail to understand what you have been watching. As I said in another post, Chin’s ain’t perfect but the D didn’t lose this game today. The offense and their mistakes are THE biggest reasons this team is 1-4.

If Frost wants to run this offense then let his so called OC run the offense, and start acting like the HC.

Imo I just dont see how Chins can be the scape goat for this dumpster fire at the end the year. The bit of progress I have seen is on the defensive side of the ball. Not saying they are playing great or even good. But this offense is atrocious and over and over again screw the defense.

Golden boy Frost the offensive genius Sick needs to make changes on that side of the ball.

But I'm sure in the off season he will hire some retread analyst that will have no effect on the team. And talk as if that is the final piece we need. Until its not

Bingo, you tell me they only score 26 and run for only 129 yesterday and I would call you an idiot.

Chins D played solid this week, last week was disgusting but they did a solid job today.

If you bash the DC and not the HC (who IS the OC) then I completely fail to understand what you have been watching. As I said in another post, Chin’s ain’t perfect but the D didn’t lose this game today. The offense and their mistakes are THE biggest reasons this team is 1-4.

If Frost wants to run this offense then let his so called OC run the offense, and start acting like the HC.
The way Frost has run this program since he got here has been a complete joke. No I don't think whether or not Frost calls the plays makes much of a difference. This program has much deeper issues, most if not all of which Frost is responsible for.

Reactions: Chuck003
The way Frost has run this program since he got here has been a complete joke. No I don't think whether or not Frost calls the plays makes much of a difference. This program has much deeper issues, most if not all of which Frost is responsible for.

So you feel that way but Chin’s is your sacrificial lamb?

So you feel that way but Chin’s is your sacrificial lamb?
If Frost gets fired, Chins gets fired anyway so what difference does it make? Chinander needs to go because he's not very good and never will be. Frost needs to wake up or he's eventually going to get fired too.

Reactions: CatColumbia
If Frost gets fired, Chins gets fired anyway so what difference does it make? Chinander needs to go because he's not very good and never will be. Frost needs to wake up or he's eventually going to get fired too.

So fire the guy who is actually showing progress despite the fact that the offense for 3 years does damn near everything it can to make it difficult for him and the defense to look good. Got it.

So fire the guy who is actually showing progress despite the fact that the offense for 3 years does damn near everything it can to make it difficult for him and the defense to look good. Got it.
What progress? Giving up 26 points to a shit Iowa offense? Their quarterback and running backs were pathetic. No way they should have scored more than 10 points.

What progress? Giving up 26 points to a shit Iowa offense? Their quarterback and running backs were pathetic. No way they should have scored more than 10 points.

10 huh? Shit offense huh? This the same Iowa team that scored more on NW and PSU than Nebraska did? The same shit offense scoring 31 points a game vs Nebraska’s 21 this season? If Iowa has a shit offense what does Nebraska have?

You must some some powerful moonshine in that old jar?!

Everyone. And the stadium, as well as related exercise/practice facilities, burned to the ground. The only answer.

Actually, I think maybe a simplified offense that puts a bit more emphasis on rushing with RB and pinning ears back, vs "multiple" spread and supposed "sizzle" might help. Even culturally.

No argument. The reality is 20/20 is a cluster and likely not the time to seek a reboot, since 2021 will be a bumpy road, looking at college basketball right now.

Looks like Big Ten could end up: Maryland vs. Northwestern, if Ohio State doesn't play 6.
I'm not saying fire the guy, but at some point for $5 million you better start winning football games and quit putting a crappy product on the field.

The game has changed. You cannot afford to have 4 slow DL on the field. You are better off having 4 backers/hybrid safeties who can cover and tackle in space. The days of the 4-3 are dying in football.

Lmao

Are you kidding

They are smash mouthing us with 7 slow players on the field in the 3-4

The game is about getting pressure and stopping the run still...lol

This is why we suck because we got away from simple principles

DEs dont have to be slow. You know that right?

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT