ADVERTISEMENT

who is the person

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
to westercamps right in this picture? with the Husker shirt on?

57de185216591.image.jpg

Reactions: bigredbase
I think he meant the other (hottt babe) to Jim's left. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't notice a dude standing there..

Reactions: TheNewNU
Are you talking about the "looking" at Williams?

That guy is creepily looking at Williams junk!

The 'person' to the right in the Husker shirt is his brother. That's his family there.

The girl? Just a Husker fan that is giving him the 'I wanna **** you look' that every girl gives him... lol looks like his gf.

Reactions: Thomud
Actually, dating a girl that pretty is a major pain in the neck. It's an endless stream of guys checking her out, stalkers, pervs, and on and on. Once you tire of sleeping with her, the benefit starts to wear off, and all you are left with is this constant stream of crap that you can say nothing about.

Actually, dating a girl that pretty is a major pain in the neck. It's an endless stream of guys checking her out, stalkers, pervs, and on and on. Once you tire of sleeping with her, the benefit starts to wear off, and all you are left with is this constant stream of crap that you can say nothing about.

The old adage applies.
"Someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her chit."

I seen her in another post game picture somewhere. if we could get her, and some like her to get 2 pom poms, I think recruiting could reach a 4 to 5 star average.:D

Delbert McClinton wrote a song about her, "Fortunate Few". Here is part of it:

Well, for one thing, there was a whole lot of guys
Who would've liked to have been in my shoes
But the upkeep on a woman like that
Will give an old poor boy the blues

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Funny how humans show their teeth when they're being friendly . . .

I married one. It is not just the guys checking her out and being weird around her, it is also the expectation of entitlement that is natural for someone who has been treated differently since she was a baby. However, even with all the associated challenges here we are 28 years later and I would not have had it any other way because the alternative would have been unacceptable to me.

I married one. It is not just the guys checking her out and being weird around her, it is also the expectation of entitlement that is natural for someone who has been treated differently since she was a baby. However, even with all the associated challenges here we are 28 years later and I would not have had it any other way because the alternative would have been unacceptable to me.
congrats on 28 years! not an easy thing to do in this day and age :)

ADVERTISEMENT