ADVERTISEMENT

Who here wanted Klieman

Biggest bone head call. Why would you want to play for that dummy in Mudville.
Onside kick done em in.
Kittens can pack it in. They cooked
Lots of folks wanted him. Reality sets in. Play Bama ten times and the outcome wouldn't change. An elite level talented roster. Still, at the year's beginning 10-4, B12 championship, Sugar Bowl, win over CFP TCU - I'd have taken that.

Think if he doesn't call another onside kick, he may be ok in mudville.
Kst will definitely ride with klieman.
And being in the big12 helps.
My prediction: Kst gets a bowl with the schedule year in year out but will never go further than what they did this year.
The on-side kick was not the deciding play in the game. It didn't help, but not what turned the game.

Going for it on 4th and goal on the 2-yard line instead of kicking the FG. That would have put them within one point and about 61 seconds before the half. Instead, Bama gets the ball, scores a TD in 51 seconds, and has an 11-point lead at the half.

I understood why he did it and did not agree with it, but he knows his team better than me. Up to that point, K State had converted 2 4th downs on that drive and ate 10 minutes and 30 seconds of clock. They had a solid game plan and it worked great up to that point...

He went for the on-side kick to try and steal a possession, which they desperately needed. When they work, you are a genius, when they don't you are the goat. High risk, high reward. He knew the chances were favorable for Alabama to go up 18 points if they scored on the opening drive. KSU's M.O. is long time-consuming drives to keep the opposition on the sideline.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The on-side kick was not the deciding play in the game. It didn't help, but not what turned the game.

Going for it on 4th and goal on the 2-yard line instead of kicking the FG. That would have put them within one point and about 61 seconds before the half. Instead, Bama gets the ball, scores a TD in 51 seconds, and has an 11-point lead at the half.

I understood why he did it and did not agree with it, but he knows his team better than me. Up to that point, K State had converted 2 4th downs on that drive and ate 10 minutes and 30 seconds of clock. They had a solid game plan and it worked great up to that point...

He went for the on-side kick to try and steal a possession, which they desperately needed. When they work, you are a genius, when they don't you are the goat. High risk, high reward. He knew the chances were favorable for Alabama to go up 18 points if they scored on the opening drive. KSU's M.O. is long time-consuming drives to keep the opposition on the sideline.
I disagree. The onside kick to start the 2nd half sent a message that we can't stay with the tide. From there the team never picked it up.
A bone head call and everyone including the kstaters admitted it

Onside kick done em in.
Fans of literally the worst power 5 team over the last 6 years criticizing the coach of a team playing in a bcs bowl...priceless. The only entertainment of the last half decade has been consistent arrests of players and coaches and watching guys get fired wondering how many 10s of millions they will walk away with....NU football has literally been scammed since about 2012 by a whole bevy of pervert spawns and degenerates and our fans act like we are a serious team and program just because a guy decided to take 9 million a year to coach here.

Fans of literally the worst power 5 team over the last 6 years criticizing the coach of a team playing in a bcs bowl...priceless. The only entertainment of the last half decade has been consistent arrests of players and coaches and watching guys get fired wondering how many 10s of millions they will walk away with....NU football has literally been scammed since about 2012 by a whole bevy of pervert spawns and degenerates and our fans act like we are a serious team and program just because a guy decided to take 9 million a year to coach here.
Yet, here you are.

Onside kick done em in.
Any coach knows when he is up against a team that has better athletes than his own. It is a helpless feeling. You are more willing to take a chance to get any kind of emotional advantage you can. Then you hope the little things go your way and somehow you pull one out.

To me that us totally different than what Frost did.

Come back with your pussy bs in two years

Any coach knows when he is up against a team that has better athletes than his own. It is a helpless feeling. You are more willing to take a chance to get any kind of emotional advantage you can. Then you hope the little things go your way and somehow you pull one out.

To me that us totally different than what Frost did.
It was a dumb call by only a dumbass that makes that call. You know what the percentage was for covering the onside kick for kitties.
Klieman is a dumbass

It was a dumb call by only a dumbass that makes that call. You know what the percentage was for covering the onside kick for kitties.
Klieman is a dumbass
And yet, almost every coach has made a call like that. So, by that standard they are all dumb. Perhaps, just perhaps some fans fall into that same category.

And yet, almost every coach has made a call like that. So, by that standard they are all dumb. Perhaps, just perhaps some fans fall into that same category.
You better do your homework Charlot. That bs don't work here

You better do your homework Charlot. That bs don't work here
And I suppose you have researched every coach to know they only have made the perfect calls? Also, I live in KS as well and didn't hear the arrogance you speak of. I think there was some guarded optimism.

ADVERTISEMENT