ADVERTISEMENT

Who here wanted Klieman

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Biggest bone head call. Why would you want to play for that dummy in Mudville.
Onside kick done em in.
Kittens can pack it in. They cooked

• Haha
Reactions: Mookdog and WHCSC
At least Klieman knew he was outmatched talent wise, Frost kicked one up 11 against a team that went winless except for against him.
Give up boy. Kitten show is over!
Was so tired of the bs. Its over!
I couldn't be happier!!

Did AM not play much because he is still hurt, or because even at 100% no personnel packages would've been a threat to the Bama Defense?

Give up boy. Kitten show is over!
Was so tired of the bs. Its over!
I couldn't be happier!!
BonyBoringHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Onside kick done em in.
catch50 did. Not only did NDSU win 4 (?) Championships under him but they ran the ball the way Nebraska is supposed to run the ball.

Onside kick done em in.
Biggest bone head was when Frost had a 2 score lead and onside the kickoff with around 9:00 left in the 3Q.😡..

Don’t know how much difference there is in the level of coaching acumen between the two, but Rhule seems to have a bit more cache and should help to attract a quality roster.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Biggest bone head was when Frost had a 2 score lead and onside the kickoff with around 9:00 left in the 3Q.😡..
Stop sucking hid pee pee and maybe you can get over it.
Seriously move on dude. How long ago was that?
We are in a new Era. Its coach Rhule.
Move the you know what on!

I want to know who here wanted Klieman?
That was the question. That guy will fit in well in mantucky.

Stop sucking hid pee pee and maybe you can get over it.
Seriously move on dude. How long ago was that?
We are in a new Era. Its coach Rhule.
Move the you know what on!
You definitely have me mixed up with another poster..

I want to know who here wanted Klieman?
That was the question. That guy will fit in well in mantucky.
I thought he would have been a great fit. He has done more at KSU than people give him credit for. This is not a one-year flash. Many of the players on the field will be back next year and he is developing players. I expect him to be in the playoffs quite often once they expand. He is building a powerful program there.

I wanted my dog over Frost, so sure… mark me down

I thought he would have been a great fit. He has done more at KSU than people give him credit for. This is not a one-year flash. Many of the players on the field will be back next year and he is developing players. I expect him to be in the playoffs quite often once they expand. He is building a powerful program there.
Think if he doesn't call another onside kick, he may be ok in mudville.
Kst will definitely ride with klieman.
And being in the big12 helps.
My prediction: Kst gets a bowl with the schedule year in year out but will never go further than what they did this year.

Riley, don't know you but I think you would do well in mudville. Plenty of room to walk your dog and I'm guessing you golf...there is a couple golf courses in mudville

he was high on my list, I think he’s a very good coach and face it kst isn’t a good school to win at and he’s done pretty good and if he continues a upward climb he’ll get poached by a bigger school
Have you asked him why he pulled the onside kick? Left every kst fan scratching their head and calling him a dumbass. Not smart!
Just saying!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT