ADVERTISEMENT

who else moves on?

inWV

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2007
Nebraska is 3 over the limit per the online OWH scholarship list and there is talk of bringing in additional kids. Who else is moving on? Of the Seniors, candidates could be Gaylord (move to medical?), Jefferson (does not appear to have any game stats) and Tony Butler (3 career tackles). Of course Mo could be out the door, but that has yet to be announced. Unless there is a serious turnaround, Jaylin will be buried more by a couple of younger backs. Jaevon, Radfal, and Alston would also be candidates. I would imagine that things are frozen in that regard until after spring ball.
https://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
Jefferson graduated and is moving on. I sincerely doubt that they would let Mo enroll in classes anytime this month. If they did, he would count against our scholarship total and then they would have to put up with another year of his sh*t show. So that is two, but I think the rest any attrition will be determined in May.

Jefferson graduated and is moving on. I sincerely doubt that they would let Mo enroll in classes anytime this month. If they did, he would count against our scholarship total and then they would have to put up with another year of his sh*t show. So that is two, but I think the rest any attrition will be determined in May.
Pernell has another year of eligibility and hasn't entered the portal as of yet. The Mo-Frost meeting has apparently occurred, but nothing has been announced.

Pernell has another year of eligibility and hasn't entered the portal as of yet. The Mo-Frost meeting has apparently occurred, but nothing has been announced.
His next court date is coming up next monday I believe..maybe this will play a roll in returning or not.

Nebraska is 3 over the limit per the online OWH scholarship list and there is talk of bringing in additional kids. Who else is moving on? Of the Seniors, candidates could be Gaylord (move to medical?), Jefferson (does not appear to have any game stats) and Tony Butler (3 career tackles). Of course Mo could be out the door, but that has yet to be announced. Unless there is a serious turnaround, Jaylin will be buried more by a couple of younger backs. Jaevon, Radfal, and Alston would also be candidates. I would imagine that things are frozen in that regard until after spring ball.
https://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution
I know roster attrition is a part of the game, but what is the obsession with players leaving? Then people go on facebook and attack their character for not “buying in” or attacking attitude, grades, or ability

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
I know roster attrition is a part of the game, but what is the obsession with players leaving? Then people go on facebook and attack their character for not “buying in” or attacking attitude, grades, or ability
Since NU is 3 over the limit right now, with talk of adding a couple more kids to the scholarship roster, some kids are going to have to leave the program. This is the NU football message board, and this is obviously a topic of discussion. Take Jaylin for example. I don't know what his problem is in terms of not seeing the field. But last year, when it was clear that NU had snaps available at RB, he couldn't get in the mix and instead NU played Rahmir in four games, plus Wandale and Mills when they were dinged up. It wasn't Jaylin taking those snaps against Iowa, but a former walkon Wyatt Mazour. He has a couple of years left and could play at the 1-AA level for some of the stronger programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT