ADVERTISEMENT

Who doesn't love the Mad Pirate?

if they do what he says they there will be a arguement about the destination...1st class or coach? ect..

FOOTBALL GAMES.......
He tied for first in the Pac12 one year in 2018 and finished tied for 1st in the Big12 South in 2008..Never played in conference championship game..
Had 4 losing seasons in 8 years at Washington St and 8-9 in bowl games..

Reactions: Wasker77
While he probably doesn't win as much as people would like, at least he tries. Dude goes for it on 4th down and will is gutsy...I think he had a team ranked in the top 3 one time...

I think one thing he "does" is make the fan base feel like they have a chance to win. Unlike, say, Iowa, where you have such a cowardly conservative coach that he would rather lose a game without really trying to win it.

Sort of like thee Billy C game vs USC years ago...where they just pounded Kenny Wilson up the middle all night.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He'd be an improvement over Frost obviously, but wouldn't be great. He'd be similar to Pelini. Have good regular seasons, but lose the relevant games and often lose them bad. That has been his career at Tech, Wazzu and at MSU. A Leach hire would mean good sound bites and back to respectability, so I wouldn't fight it, but would also expect fans to get antsy and want him out in a few years. He would be a bridge coach, not the coach that took us back to winning conference titles.

Quipple reminds me of the Pirate in a way... Loving hearing him get more stern and vocal with the offensive guys. And the presser...a thing of beauty and brutal honesty lol

My Coug friends who follow football were ok when Leach finally left the Palouse. They appreciated him, but had grown weary of his act. He is one of those coaches who is always looking for the next job.

Bullshit.....you don't have friends, quit with the lies 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT