• Iowa

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • None we won't lose again

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters

husker2612

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 29, 2010
Just curious as to who the majority thinks will be the next Nebraska loss.

Still sticking with BYU is a better team than Miami and they have no home field advantage other then the heat which we played in yesterday.

Still sticking with BYU is a better team than Miami and they have no home field advantage other then the heat which we played in yesterday.
I do wonder if we have more fans there for the game than they do. That is one fan base that is definition of bandwagon.

We only play 2 top notch Qbs the rest of the year.

Cook and Kaaya.

Those are the only losses we should have.

Is it because of Bronco...because based on recruiting BYU should be wayyyyyyyy worse?

We only play 2 top notch Qbs the rest of the year.

Cook and Kaaya.

Those are the only losses we should have.

So you think Miami is better than Wisconsin and Minnesota because of QB... Correct.

Miami lost a lot of talent that they are having to replace.

Playing with 24 yr olds makes up for talent gap.

You are a much better athlete at 24 or in Hills' case 26. You are in the prime of your athletic manhood.

Reactions: huntered
So you think Miami is better than Wisconsin and Minnesota because of QB... Correct.

Miami lost a lot of talent that they are having to replace.

We will have the better QB in the rest of the games. I think this team is built to win the west but may struggle against spread offenses.

Northwestern made a play, they could have loss just as easily.

Our DL will need to dominate the line vs Miami or I'm afraid of that outcome. For all their problems, Miami always has talent.

I am thinking Mich. State. I think we get Miami. Wisconsin looked bad the other night. Northwestern was a fluke. Minnesota plays good defense but I'm not sure they can score many points. After watching Michigan State they didn't look all that scary either.

I am thinking Mich. State. I think we get Miami. Wisconsin looked bad the other night. Northwestern was a fluke. Minnesota plays good defense but I'm not sure they can score many points. After watching Michigan State they didn't look all that scary either.

Wisconsin looked bad because they played Bama. Trust me, those guys would have hung 50 on us. I'd say Wisconsin will beat us. Just more disciplined.

Wisconsin looked bad because they played Bama. Trust me, those guys would have hung 50 on us. I'd say Wisconsin will beat us. Just more disciplined.
I don't think Wisky is any more talented than us. It did like we had better composure than in the past. I give credit to Riley here. However, I still thought we were undisciplined and sloppy. The oline technique was pitiful. The dline couldn't keep their rush lanes. And the penalties were just killers. If we are even in penalties...we win against BYU. I think the jury is still out on Riley...but I think he is better than the Wisky coach.

I hope you're right else at some point these coaches are going to swing their attention to recruiting to the detriment of the next game and current players.

I'm with Tulsa Tom here. I just think we'll improve enough to take care of Miami. They have some athletes but BYU is better overall than the Canes. If we can stay fairly heathy and get DPE back and runnin good by Nov 7th, I think we'll give the Spartans a run for their money!

Miami is going to dominate at the line of scrimmage except for the interior of or Dline. They have a really good QB and athletes everywhere. I think this is a 60% chance for a loss type of game.

Our DL will need to dominate the line vs Miami or I'm afraid of that outcome. For all their problems, Miami always has talent.

Talent is not the issue in Coral Gables. The problem is the coaching staff. In the past they have not made any adjustment throughout the game. Last year Nebraska was able to run all night because Miami never moved up the lbs or changed gaps coverage in DL.

The unknown is the Miami staff knows this is their last year it they can't get to the ACC championship game. They may make the adjustments needed this year. We shall see.

damn good and a very tall receiving trio is what beat Nebraska this weekend. Without those 3 guys at 6'5" or better, they will be very hard for anyone to defend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT