ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like Bucs vs Packers

If I'm a Pack fan i'm furious right now. But i'm not....I'm rooting for the GOAT....So nice call for a field goal to cut it to 5....where you still need a TD....

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Kicking the FG shows a complete lack of understanding of math and football.

Hey, at least the Pack got that field goal. So that's cool. It's going to be sweet to know you only lost by 5 instead of potentially 8....or possibly tying and going into OT.

If I'm a Pack fan i'm furious right now. But i'm not....I'm rooting for the GOAT....So nice call for a field goal to cut it to 5....where you still need a TD....
Yeah that's what I don't get. If kicking the FG made it a 3-point game, maybe it makes sense. But even then I can't see giving Brady the ball back with 2:09 left.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Sure thing. He outplayed the goat today. D shit the bed giving up TD before half.

defense messed up on that one, but only Brady finds that mistake and buries you in a conference title game. He made some mistakes, some forced and some not. But he’s 43 and made some great plays on the road to get back to his 10th super bowl. Remarkable. He just wins

Sure thing. He outplayed the goat today

Time for the Jordan Love era....Rogers will bring some good picks in the draft and a few starters via a trade though....it isn't like he has zero value.

Full disclosure....Rogers is my most disliked football player currently playing so I am not even remotely objective...but it's time to start asking where all the hardware is for as much hype as he gets.

Quite a year for Tampa. Won the Stanley Cup. Came up a little short in the World Series. Now heading to the Super Bowl.

Lebron is lucky Tampa doesn’t have a basketball team 😂.

Reactions: stucknks
defense messed up on that one, but only Brady finds that mistake and buries you in a conference title game. He made some mistakes, some forced and some not. But he’s 43 and made some great plays on the road to get back to his 10th super bowl. Remarkable. He just wins
Let's just call him the lucky GOAT😆😆😆

Tampa may be the armpit of Florida but it's pretty much the center of sport success universe. Hope Lavonte and Suh get a ring. Plus the GM is from Nebraska

Last edited:
Brady has been in almost 1/5th of every Super Bowl

Defense has carried him. Every time. Just lucky that the pats and bucs never found a real talent to take his place during his run. If drew Bledsoe had never gotten hurt...goat. Just think of how much more impressive Bledsoe taking the Bucs to super bowl 55 at 48 years old would have been than Brady going at 43!

• Haha
If you're going to call PI on that play, you should have called it about 15 different times when the d backs for both teams were mugging the shit out of the receivers for 4 quarters.

And for the record, I do not care which team won the game. At all. Not a fan of either team.

But when an officiating crew lets the d backs grab jerseys, arms, clutch downfield all game long, then finally decide to call PI on a third and game incompletion at the very end, it gives a lot of fuel to people who like to claim these games are rigged.

Time for the Jordan Love era....Rogers will bring some good picks in the draft and a few starters via a trade though....it isn't like he has zero value.

Full disclosure....Rogers is my most disliked football player currently playing so I am not even remotely objective...but it's time to start asking where all the hardware is for as much hype as he gets.

Doesn't help when you're hamstrung by moron coaches

If you're going to call PI on that play, you should have called it about 15 different times when the d backs for both teams were mugging the shit out of the receivers for 4 quarters.

And for the record, I do not care which team won the game. At all. Not a fan of either team.

But when an officiating crew lets the d backs grab jerseys, arms, clutch downfield all game long, then finally decide to call PI on a third and game incompletion at the very end, it gives a lot of fuel to people who like to claim these games are rigged.
If you are just figuring out these games are rigged than you been livin in a fish bowl

Hmmm, go for it on 4th and 8? Or kick 45 yard field goal( hope you make it) stop Tom Brady on 3 straight plays the drive 80 yards and score a touchdown. The odds are overwhelmingly in favor of going for it on 4th down, it’s not even a close argument

Mount Rushmore of crappy decisions in the playoffs all time...Rogers deserved a shot at the endzone...the entire football world deserved it...completely defenless decision.

ADVERTISEMENT