ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like Bucs vs Packers

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Would like to see Bucs for Suh, David and Davis.
If GB wins I'm ok with it.
I'm gonna say GB by 1.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Like that but that puts all the action in the Northeast. Make more sense as far as money....packers vs chiefs but hope you are right.
BILLS definately the better team!
2nd time I've seen you post this.

can you try your best to clarify? do you categorize GB as a Northeastern team?

I know iowans have teeny tiny brains, but still, this would be something.

I think it comes down to the fact that Rodgers is better than Brady right now, I think the Packers win a close game.

Clete Blakeman is working the game. Lots of Huskers in the NFC Championship. Better not mess with Clete. Winking

Super-Bowl-50-Hot-Referee-Clete-Blakeman.jpg

Reactions: scarletred
Man, just think of how good Brady would be at 43 if he could do something exceptional and didn’t just rely on his defense.... :rolleyes:

Just a perfect start by the goat. If Brady makes those throws all day, Tampa will be tough to beat.

Man, just think of how good Brady would be at 43 if he could do something exceptional and didn’t just rely on his defense.... :rolleyes:

Just a perfect start by the goat. If Brady makes those throws all day, Tampa will be tough to beat.

Right?? How lucky is he to have a receiver taller than that DB?? Luckiest QB ever...nothing but a dink and dunker.

This is why the NFL is a great game. Packers have the Bucs in third and nine with momentum. Two big plays later, Bucs are in the end zone. Momentum regained.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Interior linemen and LBs of Tampa Bay are absolutely getting abused - getting it shoved down their throats

ADVERTISEMENT