ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you credit for B1G restarting football?

Who do you credit most for B1G restarting football?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the left's whole M.O
Between the two of us you are the only one who has peddled falsehoods. I've simply questioned your facts and motivation. I guess the answer to the later is ignorance and misplaced rage. Maybe you're compensating for something.

Feel free to put me on ignore. Will give you more free time for CNN.
If you offered a reasoned argument that CNN is a bad/biased source of news I'd listen, I might even agree. But it's hard to follow statements that express little more than unfiltered rage. It just makes you look stupid.

Are you mad cause Trump is winning!! This poll and 4 more years??
He might win, though I'm not sure what poll you're sourcing. I've seen quite a few polls that indicate it's a close race, which presently tips in favor of Biden. I didn't say I was angry. You clearly are.

So has everyone here voted?

I'm just trying to get a head count on how many fraudulent ballots I need to generate in order to swing the outcome.

I voted "Other."

I give credit to the University of Michigan Graduate Student Instructors (GSIs) who have been on strike because of U-M's poor COVID-19 testing plan for the GSIs who are being required to deliver in-person instruction.

U-M President Mark Schlissel (M.D.) deemed it too dangerous to play football, but not too dangerous for classroom instruction. He completely underestimated the blowback he's receiving for both these decisions.

It's likely that the U-M Faculty Senate will issue a vote of "no confidence" of President Schissel soon.

Perhaps Trump did influence the decision, and yet if this was as politically motivated as you claim one would have to assume the opposite outcome was equally likely, if not more. Are you privy to discussions Trump and Obama have had with league officials? What material are you sourcing to support the notion that this was a win for Trump, or are you speculating? Also, is your attack on all of the university presidents substantiated by fact? Do you actually know their political affiliations, or is this more speculation?
Yes. Confidential. Yes. Yes and no. Now that I've answered your questions, don't be so naive. The political motivations of this deal were clearly stated by their hand picked commissioner. In addition Warren's attorney is an Obama cronie who he had named a U.S. Attorney for Minnesota. You don't get those jobs unless you're in bed with the President.

And the fawning conservative media licks his boots no matter how much of an ass he makes of himself. Besides, your claim that the "liberal" media hasn't reported on this is absurdly false. The news you suggest is absent from "liberal" media has been quite literally top of the fold. When I read statements like yours I have to wonder if you suffer from the same brand of TDS that you so readily assign to others.
Who cares if he makes an ass out of himself if he gets the job done. It worked well for Bill Clinton.

Who cares if he makes an ass out of himself if he gets the job done. It worked well for Bill Clinton.
Exactly what job is he getting done? Are we still talking about football? And who cares about Bill Clinton? Sort of an irrelevant comparison.

It was a collective effort, but it starts and ends with Scott Frost and Nebraska.

Frost and Nebraska are getting mad props all over the league, social media, and in sports media other than espn/pat forde.

Between the two of us you are the only one who has peddled falsehoods. I've simply questioned your facts and motivation. I guess the answer to the later is ignorance and misplaced rage. Maybe you're compensating for something.

Reactions: bshirt73

Reactions: dinglefritz

Am I to assume that to your mind CNN represents all "liberal" media? In other words, that's the entirety of your range? You don't include the print word or audio as media? You know for a fact that CNN's ratings are lower than Nick at Night? Do you check the Nielsen ratings pretty regularly? At the very least your claims hyperbolic, at worst they are intentionally misleading.
Don't question me again boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT