ADVERTISEMENT

Who did your NFL team draft in the first round?

My Pack picked up Damarious Randall. Not a sexy pick, but I think he could develop into a very good safety.

Chiefs took what Gruden called the best corner in CFB from Washington, and I had never heard of him before. In fact I can't think of his name at this moment either. But here's to hoping Gruden is spot on, of course he like Tebow as well. In fact, he seems to like everybody.

Chiefs took what Gruden called the best corner in CFB from Washington, and I had never heard of him before. In fact I can't think of his name at this moment either. But here's to hoping Gruden is spot on, of course he like Tebow as well. In fact, he seems to like everybody.

I guess he has some baggage as he threw a sideline tantrum after getting flagged in a game and was kicked off the team after getting into an altercation with an asst coach. I dont know if there are any legal issues. Just sounds like an attitude problem. I had never heard of him either and had read a little about him.

Lions took Laken Tomlinson after trading back. The trade got them Ramirez, a 5th this year and a 5th next year. I am very happy with this pick. They need help on the O-Line (seems like every year since forever) and they picked up what looks to be two starters in the middle. Or at least one starter and good depth. Next round I am hoping for a DT.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/nj/football/recruiting/player-Laken-Tomlinson-92281

The Fins took DeVante Parker - WR Louisville. Something they need, but I would have liked Gordon there as well. Also was hoping they may take a flyer with Gregory. Maybe they can pick him up in the next round and Ameer in the 3rd.

My Pack picked up Damarious Randall. Not a sexy pick, but I think he could develop into a very good safety.

Sounds like he will be playing CB. The talking heads said he was the best coverage safety in the draft, so we will see how that translates to CB.

Kevin White

Excited about White, but more excited about the idea that maybe we finally have a GM who takes the best available player with a little consideration to areas of need, rather than reaching to try to outsmart the room on a hidden gem at a position of need. No names mentioned...McClellan........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT