ADVERTISEMENT

who belives this lol

When we walked into our new place my wife let out a gasp of excitement when she saw the "family room". It was barely even audible but I knew my checkbook was gonna be busy at that point.
But mama is happy, so life is good.
When we were leaving our place after my first viewing, I remarked that the driveway was a bit of pain to back down (in WV=in West Virginia). She immediately remarked "you'll get used to it".

Reactions: Huskercigar
When we were leaving our place after my first viewing, I remarked that the driveway was a bit of pain to back down (in WV=in West Virginia). She immediately remarked "you'll get used to it".
Ha. End of discussion. The other day we were picking out a tree at Earl May as a family. My wife and 2 girls were taking time looking at all the decorations. My 13 year old son kept asking me when we were leaving. I looked at him and said "as soon as you realize that trying to rush women in enviroments like this triggers their subconscious ability to slow down and take longer, you are in the first step to understanding the key to a happy relationship between you and your future wife" He proceeded to laugh and nod his head. We then sat in silence until it was time to leave.

I don’t believe 4 o’clock. I think it’s announced before we all go to bed though.

You have the #1 and #2 scoring offenses in college football playing each other. The game starts at 11:00 am, it may not be over by 4:00pm.

Reactions: HuskAir
LARS also reported that some UCF coaches were in Lincoln house hunting, now if you want to believe that then i have some land i'm willing to sell you, wouldn't they be in Florida at practice and getting ready for the game. this guy is a tool and should be fired asap.
Thanks to Al Gore's invention, it's possible to search for houses in Lincoln without actually being in Lincoln. I can attest to this phenomenon by personal experience.

Reactions: SnohomishRed
This can't possibly be correct. One of my places of business is holding a "Frosty Beer" press conference celebration on Sunday. Doing it Saturday would spoil all the fun. Laughing

This can't possibly be correct. One of my places of business is holding a "Frosty Beer" press conference celebration on Sunday. Doing it Saturday would spoil all the fun. Laughing
That is hilarious! Where can we join in on this fun?

LARS also reported that some UCF coaches were in Lincoln house hunting, now if you want to believe that then i have some land i'm willing to sell you, wouldn't they be in Florida at practice and getting ready for the game. this guy is a tool and should be fired asap.
Pretty sure it would be the wives here doing the house shopping.

That is hilarious! Where can we join in on this fun?
I'll pm you. gotta protect my business privacy as I say wayyyyyyy to many things on here to piss people off. :D

oopps. editing this. Just realized we don't have pm capabilities on this site. At least I can't find them. lol

I'll pm you. gotta protect my business privacy as I say wayyyyyyy to many things on here to piss people off. :D

oopps. editing this. Just realized we don't have pm capabilities on this site. At least I can't find them. lol
It's not like anyone would know who you are. Is it a bar? Would be a great way to celebrate a return to our roots.

Media coverage is not the prime driver. The real driver IMO is when Frost wants to tell his UCF players. Nebraska likely will release a press statement at the same time to coincide. As far as media coverage goes for this type of event, it's not all that important to anyone outside of the Nebraska fan base. And that certainly will be covered to death by the local Nebraska media regardless of the time of day. The later live Press Conference will be what Nebraska fans want to see (likely on Sunday).

Of course that's the prime concern but Frost will be telling his guys after the game and lets be honest, they already know. Notice that Lars says "around 4 pm". So likely Frost will give Moos the go head right after he's had time to talk to players and make no mistake, Moos and Frost are smart guys. If Frost thinks that will be enough time to talk with his players about the switch, then its a real big opportunity to make this announcement at the perfect time.

Yea some of this is starting to make sense. All along I have been thinking it would be in the form of a press conference that Scott would be at but now I'm thinking it could be announced Saturday with a Sunday press conference. Southwest airlines just made another $15 off me as I'll have to purchase in flight WiFi as I have an afternoon flight to Phoenix. :mad:

Reactions: HuskerDana
ubge7.jpg

FOOSBALL IS THE DEVIL

4 pm CST makes legitimate sense
UCF plays at 10 CST- game over at about 1:30 CST
Plenty of time to talk to UCF admins- and his team
Scott Frost has had plenty of time to prepare his exit talks

The sooner they do this- the better it is for both programs
It's the elephant in the room- both programs need as much time as they can right now to put the pieces back together

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT