ADVERTISEMENT

who belives this lol

Well it seems to me that Scott might want to address his players about it right after the game to offer a farewell and that Nebraska would simultaneously issue a press release statement. Then a formal press conference event likely would be held in Lincoln on Sunday. That sequence seems probable to me.

Some media asshats aren't going to deter Scott from coming. It's pretty apparent to everyone at this point that he is.

Reactions: BigRedLegion
Trust me. It is the case.

If it hasn't been confirmed directly by Frost himself then it's still heresay, and I wish they would just let the guy coach his team right now. Barfy showing up at his press conference was a complete fiasco. Frost isn't going to confirm anything at this point.

But such is life with media. What are you gonna do..

The Scott Frost-to-Nebraska rumors took another step forward Wednesday, as a news conference to announce the hiring of Frost is reportedly scheduled for 4 p.m. Saturday.

That news comes from Bleacher Report’s Lars Anderson, who also reported that Frost’s hand-picked assistant coaches are already shopping for homes in Lincoln.

The Scott Frost-to-Nebraska rumors took another step forward Wednesday, as a news conference to announce the hiring of Frost is reportedly scheduled for 4 p.m. Saturday.

That news comes from Bleacher Report’s Lars Anderson, who also reported that Frost’s hand-picked assistant coaches are already shopping for homes in Lincoln.
Lars is going to end being the smartest guy or the dumbest guy in about 72 hours or so.

Lars is going to end being the smartest guy or the dumbest guy in about 72 hours or so.

I would bet he will be the smartest, but after the last 15 years of blunders, it would just be nice to see this go off without a hitch. That would be far too easy for Nebraska though.

Reactions: husker2612
"Nebraska is back and we're here to stay."
Smuck you Bo, you lied to us.

Scott won't hurt us no more. :oops:

Well it seems to me that Scott might want to address his players about it right after the game to offer a farewell and that Nebraska would simultaneously issue a press release statement. Then a formal press conference event likely would be held in Lincoln on Sunday. That sequence seems probable to me.
BINGO!! He will officially tell his players and the cat will be officially out of the bag.

Reactions: ihuskcorn
If this is true, 4 pm on Saturday, Moos and Frost are brilliant. This puts the announcement right before half time of the SEC championship, when everyone will be watching to hear Nebraska just hired a great coach. A coach who turned down 2 big SEC schools. that means we will be talked about, in good light, during a highly watched game, at half time of that game, and during the rest of a great football day. And it's not disrespecting UCFs season. Very very smart. Moos and Frost understand the game outside of the game. How longs it been since we've had an AD and coach combo who got that? Bo was so bad at that game, he didn't even realize it existed.

Man Moos is a smart guy. Thank god we have him

Last edited:
If the rumors are true, I believe it will be on announced on Sunday not Saturday. I don't think Scott will do that to his players especially if they lose their championship game.

Why does Frost need a bunch of ass taints? And why are we stuck paying for them?

If Frost wins relatively quick, the fans will learn to care less about how well-known the assistants are.

If they do not win soon, us fans will wonder why we didn't use the huge athletic fund to go all out for the best assistants available. :)

After seeing the new playoff rankings, no way UCF moves up much. The committee obviously thinks G5 schools just plain suck.

I hope Frost wins since he won't have to worry about staying behind to play in the playoffs.

If Frost (at some point after Saturday's game) tells his players he is leaving, then the cat is out of the bag, so of course Nebraska can announce the move.

If this is true, 4 pm on Saturday, Moos and Frost are brilliant. This puts the announcement right before half time of the SEC championship, when everyone will be watching to hear Nebraska just hired a great coach. A coach who turned down 2 big SEC schools. that means we will be talked about, in good light, during a highly watched game, at half time of that game, and during the rest of a great football day. And it's not disrespecting UCFs season. Very very smart. Moos and Frost understand the game outside of the game. How longs it been since we've had an AD and coach combo who got that? Bo was so bad at that game, he didn't even realize it existed.

Man Moos is a smart guy. Thank god we have him
Media coverage is not the prime driver. The real driver IMO is when Frost wants to tell his UCF players. Nebraska likely will release a press statement at the same time to coincide. As far as media coverage goes for this type of event, it's not all that important to anyone outside of the Nebraska fan base. And that certainly will be covered to death by the local Nebraska media regardless of the time of day. The later live Press Conference will be what Nebraska fans want to see (likely on Sunday).

Last edited:
LARS also reported that some UCF coaches were in Lincoln house hunting, now if you want to believe that then i have some land i'm willing to sell you, wouldn't they be in Florida at practice and getting ready for the game. this guy is a tool and should be fired asap.

Reactions: Fsanford
LARS also reported that some UCF coaches were in Lincoln house hunting, now if you want to believe that then i have some land i'm willing to sell you, wouldn't they be in Florida at practice and getting ready for the game. this guy is a tool and should be fired asap.
My wife found our current house over 12 years ago. By the time I knew about it, she had pretty much decided we were buying it. To be fair, I knew we were looking. The UCF coaches are almost assuredly in the same boat.

When we walked into our new place my wife let out a gasp of excitement when she saw the "family room". It was barely even audible but I knew my checkbook was gonna be busy at that point.
But mama is happy, so life is good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT