ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the Big donors behind the $155M expansion?

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
Thank you for investing in the future of Huskers football! We’ve fallen behind many other programs with our facilities but it looks like that’s about to change! GBR!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Thank you for investing in the future of Huskers football! We’ve fallen behind many other programs with our facilities but it looks like that’s about to change! GBR!
Some of them won't want their name out there. I'm guessing Ricketts gave a bunch. Hawks probably. Wouldn't be surprised if Erstad and Suh gave a chunk of change. I'm sure Bo kicked in some..... 🤡 NU has some dudes in the Energy and tech fields who live elsewhere and have made millions in business. I know one guy in broadband tech (alum) who made over 70 million the year before he retired.

Last edited:
looking forward to it one day being named in honor of our next great quarterback - Heinrich Haarberg
Damn I hope you're right. We're due for having a dude at QB. Haarberg has the physical tools it appears to me to be a big time QB. Yet to be seen if he has the accuracy and grey matter.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Sounded like we're up to $100 million. Would be nice if we could get the whole amount quickly so we could complete it in one phase.

ADVERTISEMENT