ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s Enrolling Early?

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Early signing day has been a real boon to the kids who will be on campus immediately

Anyone keeping a tally on the early enrollees from this class?

Hopefully quite a few (esp transfers) plan to

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Early signing day has been a real boon to the kids who will be on campus immediately

Anyone keeping a tally on the early enrollees from this class?

Hopefully quite a few (esp transfers) plan to
Didn’t keep track of names, but I remember several were reported as early enrollees. The new trend is a lot of kids are going this route.

I would be shocked if any transfer was not coming in January.

I’d like to get a good chunk of the freshmen here, not only for instant impact, but for head start on building bodies up.

Maybe most important now for year one but not many of the freshmen are going to be major contributors year one. Maybe the most under appreciated year one guys are Juedy and Scott. Immediate impact guys.

Good point.

I will be interested how many will be on the roster for year 2 since the transfer portal is a quick and easy way out these days.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Maybe most important now for year one but not many of the freshmen are going to be major contributors year one. Maybe the most under appreciated year one guys are Juedy and Scott. Immediate impact guys.
if you think the extra bowl practices are important, add multiples of importance to early enrollees

not about contributing tomorrow, it's about becoming engrained in the culture & getting a head start

those extra 3 months matter today, tomorrow and 4 years down the road

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT