ADVERTISEMENT

White woman claims to be black, Fools NAACP

She should've came out as a black man, probably would've gave her a courage award.

Her story reminds me of a Dave Chappelle skit, "Clayton Bigsby, the Black White Supremist."
Can't post the video due to language.

Maybe she watched "the Jerk", once too often.

the-jerk-3.jpg

Reactions: Cornicator
WTF?! Are folks so PC correct, they're afraid to call people out? Think Elizabeth Warren passing herself as Native American.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2165286/naacp-leader-is-a-white-woman-in-blackface/
In one article she said the following (paraphrased):

• there are a lot of issues involved - most people won't understand
  • we all came from Africa (apparently referring to human origination in Africa)

Caught in a lie? Cover it with more lies!

"It depends upon what your definition of 'is' is".

eh, the lie is the real issue. You want to identify with this culture or that culture, have at it.

and, Go Cats !!

You don't have to be black to join the NAACP. The top award that is given annually by the NAACP is named for Joel Spingarn, WHITE man that was a member in the early twentieth century that was also a government spy. The NAACP is a sellout organization that has always relied on large financial donations from white and Jewish organizations. Anyone who thinks that lady was WHITE is a straight up FOOL!!! In the USA caste system, you are WHITE/BLACK based on what the majority power structure labels you, not what the subservient former slaves' kids think. If you white to whites, then you white and the same goes for being black. The way you dress, talk or act has nothing to do with racism. Your race is what you appear to be to white America!

You don't have to be black to join the NAACP. The top award that is given annually by the NAACP is named for Joel Spingarn, WHITE man that was a member in the early twentieth century that was also a government spy. The NAACP is a sellout organization that has always relied on large financial donations from white and Jewish organizations. Anyone who thinks that lady was WHITE is a straight up FOOL!!! In the USA caste system, you are WHITE/BLACK based on what the majority power structure labels you, not what the subservient former slaves' kids think. If you white to whites, then you white and the same goes for being black. The way you dress, talk or act has nothing to do with racism. Your race is what you appear to be to white America!

You can't see me but I am rolling my eyes, a lot.

Did you not see the pictures of her before she started pretending to be black? She had straight blonde hair and blue eyes. The issue is not that she joined the NAACP as a white woman. The issue is that she lied about her race when applying for and being appointed to various positions. She has two white parents of Czech and German descent, so she is in no way, shape or form African American. You should probably try to be a little bit more informed before posting stupid opinions on public message boards.

Well, she got a good job and a leadership role. I wonder how many times she has pontificated on the abuse and racism she has endured as a black woman in racist America? Friggin' hilarious...I know that info is out there.

Rachel managed to sneak in the back door, and the crew at the NAACP are going to have to try and find a way to oust her without losing too much face doing it. I soooooooooo look forward to watching this cluster continue.

If she's booted out, she can sue for discrimination!

CHaOndTWsAA2Q8Q.jpg

The NAACP is just another organization for weak people who complain about victimization and expect/demand other people to create a "fair" playing field. How much better off are their members after their years of "advocacy"??May I suggest you find an admirable mentor and follow the path they have? One of my favorite mentor's is Walter Bond. Invest 60 minutes of your life and watch a presentation on from him on YouTube.

The NAACP is just another organization for weak people who complain about victimization and expect/demand other people to create a "fair" playing field. How much better off are their members after their years of "advocacy"??May I suggest you find an admirable mentor and follow the path they have? One of my favorite mentor's is Walter Bond. Invest 60 minutes of your life and watch a presentation on from him on YouTube.

I have always loved when white males comment on minority groups - especially when it includes condemnations of calling a group "weak people who complain about victimization."

I would suggest that white men (I am one), don't have much of a clue what black people face on a daily basis. I can't imagine how different my life would be if I was born a different race. For people to assume it's purely "mentorship" away from digging out of a situation is pretty laughable

Of course, there is a fine line between leveling the playing field and giving handouts, but to suggest that you know what their group does or thinks is a stretch in my opinion.

I have always loved when white males comment on minority groups - especially when it includes condemnations of calling a group "weak people who complain about victimization."

I would suggest that white men (I am one), don't have much of a clue what black people face on a daily basis. I can't imagine how different my life would be if I was born a different race. For people to assume it's purely "mentorship" away from digging out of a situation is pretty laughable

Of course, there is a fine line between leveling the playing field and giving handouts, but to suggest that you know what their group does or thinks is a stretch in my opinion.

Winner winner chicken dinner

As a black man the NAACP is a outdated group that follows the wishes of the democratic party. They represent blacks who are liberal or want to play the victim. And do what their white democratic leaders say. They do not support conservative black people. Which makes them a garbage organization now. Any black person doing something positive is a model of success young black people can learn from. Instead of teaching them the garbage of victim hood.

Black people deal with the same thing as white people on a daily basis. This is 2015 sick of people pretending black people face the same environment as those in the civil rights era. Its a slap in the face to those who truly sacrificed and endured overt racism for 400 of years. Sure there is still racism and always will be. WTF does that have to do with you taking care of your family and being a good person.

There isn't a job in America that a black man hasn't had that usually goes to a white man. Save the its so hard for black people story. Black people are making it hard on themselves by believing the medias liberal garbage of low expectations.

No matter what race you are born into here, you still have a choice on how to live your life, most just makes excuses because its easier. Thank God black people in the Reconstruction and civil rights eras didn't make excuses.

Last edited:
Racism is alive and well in 2015. But the life we live is in our control. You couldn't make that statement with even the last generation. But today we live in a great time. And it will be even better in the generations to come.

Sounds like she just quit. OP can rest in peace now until next gun/race news story....

GBR

And in other news, man claims to be Christian and people believe him. Even when actions are anything but Christian. That's OK. Our words are what people believe these days.

And in other news, man claims to be Christian and people believe him. Even when actions are anything but Christian. That's OK. Our words are what people believe these days.

Your post ties right in with what George Orwell had written about the Spanish Civil War, in which he fought.
He says that some newspapers report battles that never actually happened, while others praise units for extraordinary bravery, although in fact those troops did not fight, and battles in which there were thousands of casualties are sometimes not mentioned, as if they never happened. All this happens according to the political inclinations of the various papers. Then he says, "This kind of thing is frightening to me, because it often gives me the feeling that the very concept of objective truth is fading out in the world."

And that is exactly what is happening. As Orwell says, it's one thing when newspapers tell lies. That means that they know the truth-- the idea of "truth" still has currency-- and they are violating it. But it is something entirely different when the idea of truth has eroded away to nothingness. Then there is just what one side wants you to believe, and what another side wants you to believe. And the partisans on each side believe whatever they are told to believe-- with no regard to "truth" at all. "The very concept of objective truth is fading out in the world," as Orwell put it.

This woman seems to me an example of someone who has no regard at all for objective truth. It does not exist for her. When Al Sharpton said that Tawana Brawley's story was "true" even though it did not happen-- for him "objective truth" was gone. Those fanatics who still go around shouting "Hands up, don't shoot!" are further examples. It doesn't matter what the autopsy showed about Mike Brown, what eyewitnesses reported, that in fact he never put his hands up in surrender & the DOJ's exoneration of Officer Wilson. Truth matters not.

There is only what people want to believe, and want you to believe. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman…." Facts, objective truth in the form of semen on a dress-- do not matter.

Rachel Dolezal believes that she is black. Elizabeth Warren believes she is Cherokee. Bruce Jenner believes he is a woman. Al Sharpton believes Office Wilson is a racist. Which side are you on? Whom are you supporting? Those are the questions now, not "What is the truth?"

Orwell said this kind of thing was frightening to him.

It scares the Hell out of me.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Objective truth is an illusion and always has been, even for something as basic as flavor of food or color of a flower. You can print out a color of ink and know objectively that it is a blend of x amount of blue, y about of yellow, z amount of red. But two people won't see the same color because their eyes take in and process light differently.

There never has been any truth.

Beav, I guess we have to agree to disagree. I still believe in truth, integrity, respect and a host of values.

In my simpleton world, I can plainly understand your example of people seeing a difference in colors or hues as I used to paint cars, trucks, boats and all things in between. People either saw this or that shade of hues. Blending fooled the eye in my trade.

However, in real life, I cannot accept distorted facts, lies or trying to fool or con people. For me, it is either right or wrong & therein will lie the truth. I was raised to know right and wrong and cannot stray from that core belief.

You are a smart man and quite convincing , I'm just set in my ways and see my world in black and white, no or very little gray areas for me.

WTF?! Are folks so PC correct, they're afraid to call people out? Think Elizabeth Warren passing herself as Native American.

1. The woman is a flat out loon.
2. She should be arrested and thrown in prison. She has reported false claims of hate crimes.

No use in trying to rationalize the actions of a crazed person. I'm not sure I will forget her priceless answer to the most simple question of are you black...."um I don't understand the question". That is much better than "it depends on what the definition of is, is".

Download-File

Harvard's Law School: First woman of color.

Now almost everything is fake and wrong. It's all getting upside-down faster than any of us would have thought possible. Men are women, blacks are whites, in MD they're teaching Kindergarteners that they should NOT be identifying as a definite gender until later in life. (WTF, World???). It's 'morally wrong' to kill a serial murderer or rapist, but it's perfectly acceptable to partially deliver your baby, then kill it half-way out. Bust your ass to build a business, "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!" Hillary is poor. "The media is right-wing". Welfare is charity. Christians are bigger terrorists than Muslims. Doubling insurance premiums mean cheaper healthcare for all.

Where is that big ass comet, hell, send a big asteroid, something!?

Last edited:
Download-File

Now almost everything is fake and wrong. It's all getting upside-down faster than any of us would have thought possible. Men are women, blacks are whites, in MD they're teaching Kindergarteners that they should NOT be identifying as a definite gender until later in life. (WTF, World???). It's 'morally wrong' to kill a serial murderer or rapist, but it's perfectly acceptable to partially deliver your baby, then kill it half-way out. Bust your ass to build a business, "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!" Hillary is poor. "The media is right-wing". Welfare is charity. Christians are bigger terrorists than Muslims. Doubling insurance premiums mean cheaper healthcare for all.

ea4607f4bd7aa69e4262826027e2121d.jpg

Download-File

DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

POTD!!!!

And it gets better, she "once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman". Like I said she is a loon but deserves prison time for all the false charges.

Download-File

I feel your pain

crying-indian2.jpg

And this fraud passed himself off as a Native American making probably hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process.

I have problem with her thinking black people have to act a certain way....I hope this exposes the flaw that you have to act a certain way to be black.

At the end of the day....all we really have is our integrity. And now she doesnt even have that. Sad.....whatever her motives.

Reactions: jeans15

Sorry pal, I know too many minotities who are very successful to buy into your tired excuse. If mentoring is laughable, how much more successful are colored people since the NAACP started? Brookings Institute did a study that if you take 3 actions in your life, there is a 98% chance you will earn above the poverty income level. Warning - these actions are offensive to some. 1) Work 40 hours a week. 2) Wait until after 21 yrs old to get married and have a kid. 3) Get a high school education.
The NAACP is not the only weak group - grown adults who fight for minimum wage, teachers who piss and moan about what they make (like its a secret before they majored in it), and on and on. If you live in America today, there are more opportunities than ever for success. That is why millions of people risk their lives every year to come here over any other country combined.

Unfortunately, just like there are females trapped in male bodies, there are different races trapped in the wrong bodies. Any guess how long this takes to be a normal procedure - to transform race? If so, can I get mine changed before my kid goes to college?

Reactions: arf_man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT