ADVERTISEMENT

Which coach got the 15 yard penalty during the CU kick return fumble

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
we were up one score and could of had the ball near midfield rather than the 30

The announcers didn't say much about it when it happened during the game, but that (in hindsight) really might have been the difference.

frost for going on the field and signalling nebraska football like a cheerleader
that was pathetic
one would think he would be planning his next chess move instead of cheerleading
too bad for nebraska, milton made frost look like a genius
like luck made harbaugh seem like a genius
party is over

frost for going on the field and signalling nebraska football like a cheerleader
that was pathetic
one would think he would be planning his next chess move instead of cheerleading
party is over
giphy.gif

that was pathetic
party is over

Real talk I thought the same damn thing about having Milton. Good call.

Frost was 18-6 with Milton, without him he's 6-10.
Milton was a major reason for Frost's success, Adrian Martinez is no Mckenzie Milton.
A
Frost was 18-6 with Milton, without him he's 6-10.
Milton was a major reason for Frost's success, Adrian Martinez is no Mckenzie Milton.
AM was his worst today when the team and fans needed him the most. No touch on his ball to the sideline or deep. Straight line like a High schooler

Frost got a penalty on a game changing play. Unacceptable - understand emotions but how was that leading by example bros.

it was Frost ??? I thought it was probably some low level assistant.

That is unbelievable - 15 yards at that juncture of the game was huge - even a three and out we can punt and put them deep in their own territory.

Did any of our media ask him about it?

it was Frost ??? I thought it was probably some low level assistant.

That is unbelievable - 15 yards at that juncture of the game was huge - even a three and out we can punt and put them deep in their own territory.

Did any of our media ask him about it?
I announcers didn’t say much at all, but if the referees age going to call a penalty on one coach then they need to do it on everyone who steps on the field of play!!! I’ve seen several coaches two yards into the field of play and no call. If the play was over it was definitely a bush league call by the refs. But bear in mind Nebraska had been treated like the bastard child in the big 10 by the refs. I thought the big 12 was bad the big ten definitely plays to their chosen team as in Michigan Ohio st Wisconsin

I announcers didn’t say much at all, but if the referees age going to call a penalty on one coach then they need to do it on everyone who steps on the field of play!!! I’ve seen several coaches two yards into the field of play and no call. If the play was over it was definitely a bush league call by the refs. But bear in mind Nebraska had been treated like the bastard child in the big 10 by the refs. I thought the big 12 was bad the big ten definitely plays to their chosen team as in Michigan Ohio st Wisconsin
Didn't a referee run into Frost on the field?....that'll get a penalty every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT