ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the July recruits?

TheHuskeRed

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2006
I am normally just a viewer on this board and by no means in the know on ANY of the dealings with new recruits. I believe I saw some previous notes on here talking about the bounty of stud recruits about to commit that would make our July seem like Xmas. Did I get that wrong? Haven't seen the numbers increase lately and was just wondering aloud if we're to expect the numbers to grow later in the season?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I am normally just a viewer on this board and by no means in the know on ANY of the dealings with new recruits. I believe I saw some previous notes on here talking about the bounty of stud recruits about to commit that would make our July seem like Xmas. Did I get that wrong? Haven't seen the numbers increase lately and was just wondering aloud if we're to expect the numbers to grow later in the season?
Don't think we can expect the numbers to grow... we are tapped out at 10.

Reactions: HuskerO
Tutt ruled out a July visit citing his schedule. He and his father remain excited by NU, and I think they ruled out Bama is what old pops said. Carson canceled trips to TCU and OU.

Carson, Tutt, and Brown are expected to commit to NU, possibly all before the season starts.

Seems to be the dog days of summer.
Get em on campus on gameday then press the issue.

Great, so, another month of pissing and moaning about non qualifiers and class re rankings!! :(

Naww 10 days until fall camp starts. Then we can disect how well the defense is and if theyre running enough option plays on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT