ADVERTISEMENT

Where we sit right now in recruiting.....according to me

Thanks for the write up. Have been out of pocket for a little while. Did we lose a commit from the '19 class or something? I thought we were up to 23 kids.

Thanks for the write up. Have been out of pocket for a little while. Did we lose a commit from the '19 class or something? I thought we were up to 23 kids.

Tony Fair decommitted.. Staff is Leary that he might not make grades to qualify..

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Usually guys move the other way - CB to S, S to LB, LB to DE, DE to DT. You generally move to maximize your speed.
I agree 100%. We saw Alex Davis chasing five yards behind all of those Oregon backs last year. It's an impossible transition unless you designate that OLB as a pass rusher (a la Steelers 3-4 with Harrison, Kevin Greene, etc).

The toughest part of making the 3-4 work at Nebraska will be finding stud outside linebackers who can do everything-- set the edge, rush the passer and cover backs out of the backfield and excel at all three.

Also, my OLine numbers are based on where they are playing now. I know there is talk of moving Farniok inside, etc. So any additional OL recruiting could still be at OT, even though it show that position as full.
You show only 6 scholarship guys at OG/C. IMO that's a little thin for 3 spots. My guess is that Frost thinks he can find at least two walk ons who can be built in to quality guys there saving us a scholarship for use elsewhere. Clearly if the right scenario presented itself, Farniok could slide inside.

McGriff is transferring. Now we have yet another open spot to fill, which is good in my opinion.

And yeah, I saw that Alabama getting that player from Michigan is a key reason why we may now be in the running to land Pola-Gates, PLUS his relative who is a 4 star defensive tackle.

Nice...nice...

McGriff is transferring. Now we have yet another open spot to fill, which is good in my opinion.

And yeah, I saw that Alabama getting that player from Michigan is a key reason why we may now be in the running to land Pola-Gates, PLUS his relative who is a 4 star defensive tackle.

Nice...nice...

Hopefully it happens but I’m not sure it will...

Not saying they’re leaving, but Eric Lee and Avery Anderson graduated today and could transfer for their final years without sitting out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT