ADVERTISEMENT

where have all the posters gone?

I actually started in June of 04’, right after Harrison Beck committed, but somewhere along the line the date changed.
Do you know the poster Beck2Lucky4daTD ?
I don’t know if that dude posts anymore.
We have had some interesting times… from HTO to Scam I Am, the Vulcan, LouisianaHusker…. BayAreaWhiteBoy, H3, and so on
Nothing quite so depressing though as the last 5 years so I am looking forward to the new era.

I hope we return to glory and can rejoice together on this board. Hell, maybe I’ll even go premium again….. maybe

We have had some interesting times… from HTO to Scam I Am, the Vulcan, LouisianaHusker…. BayAreaWhiteBoy, H3, and so on
Nothing quite so depressing though as the last 5 years so I am looking forward to the new era.

I hope we return to glory and can rejoice together on this board. Hell, maybe I’ll even go premium again….. maybe
I just hope we return to mediocrity😕

Reactions: WHCSC

Ya, I remember him…. There’s been so many throughout the years…. Short Bus (I think his name was) was always money with info.

Was reading an old thread and I saw Kaz36 pop in. It seems like guys who have been on here for over a decade are gone. Whazzup with that?
Just look at the front page and that will tell you much. Everything showing is premium. Cannot even have one free article. Was not that way before. Why pay premium to see stuff that is in the paper the same day or a day later. This message board is okay but the rest sucks. Same with the Husker Illustrated magazine. Only get about 6 copies per year and mostly old news. Will stop subscribing to that also. Who wants to read about lousy teams. VB is the exception.

Reactions: zrob
This site BLOWSSSSSSSSSS
nothing but vague and pointless opinions or random dudes saying they have inside info that i just so far off its actually so funny
Not only is nebraska football a joke but im starting to think the fans have no life

This site BLOWSSSSSSSSSS
nothing but vague and pointless opinions or random dudes saying they have inside info that i just so far off its actually so funny
Not only is nebraska football a joke but im starting to think the fans have no life
So what you're saying is, you'll be moving on with your incredibly successful, super interesting life and never be posting here again after this little nugget of wisdom....?

This site BLOWSSSSSSSSSS
Yet here is your dumbass posting, you’re the joke that has no life. 🤣

Was reading an old thread and I saw Kaz36 pop in. It seems like guys who have been on here for over a decade are gone. Whazzup with that?
the answer to your question is about four too five top posts on the board this morning. Way to many obnoxious trolls posting stupid sh1t . That’s why the older guys aren’t posting, I’m getting to the point as doing the same thing only post occasionally

Reactions: dinglefritz
I just lost my desire to post on here. Rehashing past achievements and bickering with opposing fans ad nauseam isn't my cup of tea.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Some of the old guys that lost the tiny bit of info they were able to get have stopped posting.

ADVERTISEMENT