ADVERTISEMENT

Where has Alum-ni been?

Not sure why Warren Nolan has us #2, but doesn’t really matter.

Opportunities to vastly improve our rpi @ iowa & @maryland. Hopefully these two series will be counted as Q1 opponents.

Games that could destroy our rpi. Purdue - 229, MN - 227 and of course another game with Omaha.

7igo2q.jpg

Could always count on him for updated standings and scores.
I am technically on both but I tend to post on this Baseball Board as it is available to free subscribers and the On3 version is not. I always liked having other fans visit the board as well and you can only do that on a free site.

Reactions: scarletred and k9_r
Not sure why Warren Nolan has us #2, but doesn’t really matter.

Opportunities to vastly improve our rpi @ iowa & @maryland. Hopefully these two series will be counted as Q1 opponents.

Games that could destroy our rpi. Purdue - 229, MN - 227 and of course another game with Omaha.

7igo2q.jpg
Nolan uses the games back method which is stupid b/c standings get skewed when teams don't play an equal number of games. MLB uses it as well but they require makeup games whenever rainouts during the season effect a playoff spot. The Big Ten doesn't allow makeup games.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Our RPI is just doomed. 75% of the RPI formula is SOS and we're 219. The teams we've played are a bag of losers. Hell, even Ole Miss has tanked and likely end up sub .500 at season end.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Our RPI is just doomed. 75% of the RPI formula is SOS and we're 219. The teams we've played are a bag of losers. Hell, even Ole Miss has tanked and likely end up sub .500 at season end.
Yep. I quit following RPI after the Omaha loss last week. It’s just a matter of winning the league. We will have to sweep a few lower level teams and take 2/3 on the road against Iowa and Maryland anyway as I feel this will be a very top heavy finish between a few teams this year and we don’t play a couple of them.

Reactions: saluno22 and k9_r
He was asked to come back to Rivals as a mod but decided to stay on On3. No mod ever lost their modship some just left which is expected I suppose.

I communicated with him in private a couple weeks back. Rivals hadn't offered him anything, unless what you're saying is recent?

I communicated with him in private a couple weeks back. Rivals hadn't offered him anything, unless what you're saying is recent?
One of our current mods reached out to him but not sure when. It was brought up between a few of us and Zack not really knowing who is or was a mod seemed ok with us asking. That’s what I find odd as no mod lost their modship as Zack and crew just honored what was in place prior to his arrival.

I just checked and I still show him as an admin but hasn’t logged in since April. I don’t think any of us were formally asked but rather just kept the same mod role and Zack honored it.

This is very odd because he updates the Herky board on their all sports forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT