ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Nebraska rank in B1G?

We are the one behind the one in twenty one and one...
960.jpg

In other words, basically we are the best then, now, and forever.

Can you be more specific, like what sport or facility's.

Facility wise we have as good as anyone in all conference if not better in all of our sports combined.

Where do each of these rank against other B1G teams.

Men's basketball, football, facilities, academics.

Combine them at end for avg.

Last edited:
Where do each of these rank against other B1G teams.

Men's basketball, football, facilities, academics.

Combine them at end for avg.

If you have all the information and data in all those categories please feel free and let us all know the results. :confused:

The BIG has been such a strange hodge podge the last 5 years, its hard to judge anyone not names OSU. The next 5 years will be the tell.

Top two or three in facilities. #4-5 in football. #10-14th in basketball. #1-3 in volleyball. #3 in corn production (behind Iowa and Illinios).

I think OP is #1 in trolling...

GBR

Sadly many posters aren't capable of intelligence and will likely walk right into it by posting something like "We're #1" and thus the dumpster fire will ignite over to the squawks board...then come back here. Completely useless message board mumbo/jumbo crap (thus the trolling comment)...

Trying to generate honest discussion.

Not much to talk about these days unless it's a high level basketball team, which there aren't many worth talking about, or maybe some signing day chatter.

Trying to generate honest discussion.

Not much to talk about these days unless it's a high level basketball team, which there aren't many worth talking about, or maybe some signing day chatter.

Let me ask you this rosebowlx7, what does your seg name mean?

Well, I lived in Olympia, Washington for a while in the mid 90's and started following Oregon quite a bit.

Simply stated, Oregon's made the rose bowl 7 times.

Thanks, you've been throwing me a curve with your seg name.... Thought at first you were a herky but they have only been to the Rose Bowl 6 times.;)

Thanks, you've been throwing me a curve with your seg name.... Thought at first you were a herky but they have only been to the Rose Bowl 6 times.;)

Yeah, I just checked that too; wondering where you were trying to go with it.

Makes sense, 6 isn't 7 though! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT