ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I find that shirt?

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
So I have seen the Husker coaches wear these red polo Husker shirts with Herbie on the front (kind of like my avatar). But I can't find them anywhere. I would post a pic but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Any ideas on where to find those shirts? Man I want one!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
DgupPbMX4AAozIV

Old school Herbie spinning a basketball. Just make it the new primary hoops logo. Must have this polo

I'm sure they will eventually be for sale somewhere. It always seems like the coaches/players wear new Adidas stuff before it's available to the public.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Better get use to it then because We’re going back to it and getting rid of the Mississippi State look alike (copy) emblem...

I also prefer the 1970’s harry husker mascot over the terrible one Kaz is showing.

Sick

I assume this is the shirt you're talking about? I'm guessing they were specially made for the coaches. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

5b208c3b75d97.image.jpg

Have seen these in the spring with some of the coaching staff and if this is what Adidas is going with I would imagine apparel would be coming out in early August.

Not the cracked-out Herbie that scares children. It looks like he and Devaney went on a three-day bender through DC before this photo was taken. Smokin

But even a few of the more recent Herbies with no updates whatsoever would be better than the lumberjack cowboy man we have currently.

HerbieHusker_1990s.gif
images
herbie-no-1.png
Agreed. Current Herbie sucks balls.

But as an alternative to old-school Herbie how about try-outs for an actual person? You know kind of like ND does with their leprechaun.

Any yoked up student. Put them in overalls with corn and a hat. Bam, Herbie.

Agreed. Current Herbie sucks balls.

But as an alternative to old-school Herbie how about try-outs for an actual person? You know kind of like ND does with their leprechaun.

Any yoked up student. Put them in overalls with corn and a hat. Bam, Herbie.

Not a bad idea. Too bad Frost already has a job. What's his brother up to these days?

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Nah, I just love tradition and cool logos. I wasn't even alive in the 80s lol

I just hate the script Huskers. I like the plain block N. You whipper-snappers always going for the snazzy stuff. Get off my lawn, etc..

Reactions: c3ntral08
Are you sure that emblem wasn’t started in the early 90’s and not the 80’s?

The cursive writing with the football helmet was before the cursive writing between the N.

I don't know when it started. It just looks 80s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT