Where are all the “Karen” memes for this??

HuskerCK

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011

Reactions: dee_s3 and Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

David needs to chill out. Go home, get some cash, then come buy your shit dude.

DavidBannerPicture002.jpg

whitelightning_8

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
I'm confused, are you posting this as some kind of gotcha? I doubt you're going to find anybody on here that doesn't believe the offender shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe you should re-evaluate what it is that you think non-conservatives believe if you thought for a second that this would create any kind of coginitive dissonance.

Was there any particular reason you decided to single out this story?

Last edited:

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I'm confused, are you posting this as some kind of gotcha? I doubt you're going to find anybody on here that doesn't believe the offender shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? Maybe you should re-evaluate what is that you think non-conservatives believe if you thought for a second that this would create any kind of conginitive dissonance.

Was there any particular reason you decided to single out this story?
Uhhh other than since it's all on camera buddy?

Before you go the race route as I see you are going there this is not a one off person. During the riots of last year the uptick on violence against Asians mainly happened in NYC and LA. With that being said there is the trash of all genders/races.

Reactions: HuskerCK

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
So a black crazed loon attacks an asian and this is news why? I mean its bad... but we live in America... This shit happens every hours across all races, genders, ages, etc... .

• Haha

whitelightning_8

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Uhhh other than since it's all on camera buddy?

Before you go the race route as I see you are going there this is not a one off person. During the riots of last year the uptick on violence against Asians mainly happened in NYC and LA. With that being said there is the trash of all genders/races.
I don't understand what it being on camera has to do with anything that I said. What point are you trying to make? There was a reason you posted it in the Open Scrolls, what was it?

• Haha

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So a black crazed loon attacks an asian and this is news why? I mean its bad... but we live in America... This shit happens every hours across all races, genders, ages, etc... .
but it's different this time........right?

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

It's better than more Covid or political garbage. Our current news media suck dick at keeping me entertained.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
It's better than more Covid or political garbage. Our current news media suck dick at keeping me entertained.
Yet here it is being politicized. I don't watch the news to be entertained.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Yet here it is being politicized. I don't watch the news to be entertained.

Who politicized it? I see some people saying crazy black broad, but those are just adjectives, that's not political.

I watch the news for entertainment. I don't trust their "facts", so what other reason would there be to watch?

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Who politicized it? I see some people saying crazy black broad, but those are just adjectives, that's not political.

I watch the news for entertainment. I don't trust their "facts", so what other reason would there be to watch?
So ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Reuters, AP.... All of it is BS.? Enlighten yourself.

MW-GE557_MediaB_20180228115701_NS.jpg

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
So ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Reuters, AP.... All of it is BS.? Enlighten yourself.

MW-GE557_MediaB_20180228115701_NS.jpg

Yes, it is almost entirely propaganda. The news chart you posted does nothing for me. It is essentially just a list of lying ass news organizations.

However, I now know of more organizations to trash on, thank you for that.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Yes, it is almost entirely propaganda. The news chart you posted does nothing for me. It is essentially just a list of lying ass news organizations.

However, I now know of more organizations to trash on, thank you for that.
So no matter what I post to prove that not all news is fake news your going to cry..."Fake News?" And people wonder WTF is going on in America. To me this is the worst thing that Trump did to this country. He created mistrust in every entity other than himself.... And he's the king of lies and distrust. Literally has been proven time and time again.

So now we are left with a large % of the population, like yourself that only trust alternative facts.

At least do this. Use the triangulation method. Take an issue and find 3 different trusted sources that all say virtually the same thing. Maybe then you can find some trust on accuracy of said issue.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
So no matter what I post to prove that not all news is fake news your going to cry..."Fake News?" And people wonder WTF is going on in America. To me this is the worst thing that Trump did to this country. He created mistrust in every entity other than himself.... And he's the king of lies and distrust. Literally has been proven time and time again.

So now we are left with a large % of the population, like yourself that only trust alternative facts.

At least do this. Use the triangulation method. Take an issue and find 3 different trusted sources that all say virtually the same thing. Maybe then you can find some trust on accuracy of said issue.

I don't trust Dtrump either. But when I catch someone lie to me, or misrepresent facts to me, then I can longer trust anything they say.

I gave up on ESPN, and basically all major news media between 2011-2013.

Dtrump just echoed my sentiment, and I was like, "dang, someone finally gets it".

I don't trust rich folk, and news media is run by rich folk.

I understand that not everything they say is completely false. But I don't know what topic to look at to try and prove accuracy, I can't think of anything right now.

So what should I do, jump on blaze, ABC, and H3H3 to try and determine the accuracy of a message? I will, just tell me the topic, and I will go out, find three articles, and I'll come back and post them here. We can then discuss the topic further at that point.

I'm not super busy today, I'm a federal employee, we got all the time in the world.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I don't trust Dtrump either. But when I catch someone lie to me, or misrepresent facts to me, then I can longer trust anything they say.

I gave up on ESPN, and basically all major news media between 2011-2013.

Dtrump just echoed my sentiment, and I was like, "dang, someone finally gets it".

I don't trust rich folk, and news media is run by rich folk.

I understand that not everything they say is completely false. But I don't know what topic to look at to try and prove accuracy, I can't think of anything right now.

So what should I do, jump on blaze, ABC, and H3H3 to try and determine the accuracy of a message? I will, just tell me the topic, and I will go out, find three articles, and I'll come back and post them here. We can then discuss the topic further at that point.

I'm not super busy today, I'm a federal employee, we got all the time in the world.
No can do right now. Headed to a college visit. I would not use Blaze and I have no idea what H3H3 is. Take Cnn, Fox, and AP. Find an article on what Trump said to the president of Ukraine in his phone conversation about Biden.

Or just use ABC, NBC, and CBS. Or do all 6.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
No can do right now. Headed to a college visit. I would not use Blaze and I have no idea what H3H3 is. Take Cnn, Fox, and AP. Find an article on what Trump said to the president of Ukraine in his phone conversation about Biden.

Ok. Boring topic, I'm a little bummed by it.

But I will get after this little by little. Also, these are all mainstream outlets that you've chosen, I will probably throw in some alternative with it.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

First off I will say, this was like fvcking school work. I didn't know anything about the story prior to this research, and I guess I still don't understand the significance of it all, even after reading all of these articles. I guess he was thought to be doing something illegal, I don't know why.

Dude utilized resources, that's how you get shit.

Here we go:

Notable bullshit from this article;

"The actions of the Trump presidency revealed the dishonorable fact of the president's betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security and betrayal of integrity of our elections," Pelosi said.

Ok, how?

They are also concerned about why Trump reportedly decided to withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine at least a week before the call with Zelensky.

The timing of that move, which was criticized for being done without a good explanation, has bred speculation that Trump may have used the military assistance as leverage to pressure Zelensky.

They said that it is only speculation.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., characterized the call as a "classic mafia-like shakedown of a foreign leader."

In his opinion.

Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, also explicitly told an aide to Zelensky that military assistance would be held until the investigations were announced, though he admitted that was his own assumption

It's an assumption.

I'm going to be honest, this was one of the tougher articles to get through. It slogged on forever, it was a lot, just Jesus Christ, fvcking get on with it.

This article talked alot about Russia. But I thought the conversation was with Dtrump and a Ukrainian guy?

Ok, more of the same as the other articles. People are mad that Dtrump utilized foreign connections to obtain information on what he deemed to be a dealing of corruption?

I would keep posting quotes, but it would just be a lot of repetitive information.

Trump and his aides sought to throw the spotlight on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who they said might be connected with what they called "corruption" in Ukraine — although Biden's camp insists those allegations have been debunked.

He said, she said.

I don't know how many articles I'm supposed to post, but I think this is a good stopping point. The media seems to have a consistent message. So if that's what you wanted me to figure out, I have figured it out. They all kind of blabber the same things.

I'm just worn out from reading the drivel. These writers sure just go on forever sometimes.

• Love

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
First off I will say, this was like fvcking school work. I didn't know anything about the story prior to this research, and I guess I still don't understand the significance of it all, even after reading all of these articles. I guess he was thought to be doing something illegal, I don't know why.

Dude utilized resources, that's how you get shit.

Here we go:

Notable bullshit from this article;

"The actions of the Trump presidency revealed the dishonorable fact of the president's betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security and betrayal of integrity of our elections," Pelosi said.

Ok, how?

They are also concerned about why Trump reportedly decided to withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Ukraine at least a week before the call with Zelensky.

The timing of that move, which was criticized for being done without a good explanation, has bred speculation that Trump may have used the military assistance as leverage to pressure Zelensky.

They said that it is only speculation.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., characterized the call as a "classic mafia-like shakedown of a foreign leader."

In his opinion.

Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, also explicitly told an aide to Zelensky that military assistance would be held until the investigations were announced, though he admitted that was his own assumption

It's an assumption.

I'm going to be honest, this was one of the tougher articles to get through. It slogged on forever, it was a lot, just Jesus Christ, fvcking get on with it.

This article talked alot about Russia. But I thought the conversation was with Dtrump and a Ukrainian guy?

Ok, more of the same as the other articles. People are mad that Dtrump utilized foreign connections to obtain information on what he deemed to be a dealing of corruption?

I would keep posting quotes, but it would just be a lot of repetitive information.

Trump and his aides sought to throw the spotlight on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who they said might be connected with what they called "corruption" in Ukraine — although Biden's camp insists those allegations have been debunked.

He said, she said.

I don't know how many articles I'm supposed to post, but I think this is a good stopping point. The media seems to have a consistent message. So if that's what you wanted me to figure out, I have figured it out. They all kind of blabber the same things.

I'm just worn out from reading the drivel. These writers sure just go on forever sometimes.
Again his words... his actions. Just because you interpret it in slanted way doesn't make it any less viable as fact. Substitute Obama for Trump... And you guys would have lost your ever loving mind.

HIS WORDS
Fact: Trump asked Russia for dirt on Hillary.
Fact: Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Joe.

Your interpretation: Trump was the good guy trying to uproot corruption in the white house.

Interpretation of most everyone else with an open mind. Trump was digging up dirt on his opponents.... and also was attempting to use his power of office to assert leverage over Ukraine.

If you want to argue that it is impeachable then so be it... but your take is skewed way right as far as your interpretation and you know it.

But good work on this assignment... You get an A for effort and a C for interpretation and comprehension.

Reactions: Lar Gand

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Again his words... his actions. Just because you interpret it in slanted way doesn't make it any less viable as fact. Substitute Obama for Trump... And you guys would have lost your ever loving mind.

HIS WORDS
Fact: Trump asked Russia for dirt on Hillary.
Fact: Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Joe.

Your interpretation: Trump was the good guy trying to uproot corruption in the white house.

Interpretation of most everyone else with an open mind. Trump was digging up dirt on his opponents.... and also was attempting to use his power of office to assert leverage over Ukraine.

If you want to argue that it is impeachable then so be it... but your take is skewed way right as far as your interpretation and you know it.

But good work on this assignment... You get an A for effort and a C for interpretation and comprehension.

Who is you guys? I didn't vote for Dtrump, and I've never liked him for anything other than upsetting other rich folk. I know Obama (his orders) carelessly bombed the middle east for a number of years, and I was on board with that. So I don't think Obama asking for dirt on his political opponent would register as an issue with me.

I'm just bummed you think I like, or would defend Dtrump. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying what they are trying to impeach him about is nonsense, and a waste of time.

I didn't know anything about this story prior to the research. I've seen people here say Dtrump, Russia, this and that, but I just blew it off, because I didn't know anything about it.

Maybe I just got irritated by the blabbering writers while doing the research. Maybe the story was just not interesting to me, so it just doesn't register as anything notable in my mind.

I don't know man, don't read too much in to my take. The ordeal seems like a bunch of "he said, she said". But the point of the research was to determine if I should pay more attention to/trust mainstream media sources.

I'm not a rupublican, I'm not a conservative, I'm anti-establishment.

Just because someone else believes something to be wrong, doesn't mean I have to have the same viewpoint.

C's get degrees.

Latest posts