ADVERTISEMENT

When you're comfortable with losing . . .

Agreed. This is so stupid. Gary Barnett's comments still are true even today.

I forgot about that. Did she ever get in a game?
Regardless, the story you're referencing is a reminder that appeasing micro-demographics isn't just dumb, it gets people hurt in all sorts of ways.

Reactions: WHCSC
Is it too late to get her on the Time person of the year list?

She hasn't yet made the Time person of the year list, but she was nominated for the Capital One Orange Bowl - FWAA Courage Award. If she successfully kicks an extra point, that probably gets her an invite to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

This board is unreal.... it is a cool story and she gets hacked...

Her playing a down is a "cool" enough story I guess but the hype it generated in the media is ridiculous. It was click bait.

Technically, it was only 1/2 of a down. After the kick she ran off the field, so essentially she wasn't out there for the entire play (according to most reports).

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
This board is unreal.... it is a cool story and she gets hacked...

You are free to get as excited as you want and post how awesome you think it is/was.

....and in our defense if she was hotter we'd like the story more.

....and it has a side show circus attraction feel as far as i'm concerned, which i'd overlook if she was hotter.

Grotesque or feel-good?

9. Vanderbilt Commode Doors (0-8)
It doesn't get more 2020 than making the feel-good college football headline of the season vanish less than 24 hours later with a coach firing.

Really ESPN, the greatest feel good moment of 2020? Oh lord, Disney keeps redefining "rock-bottom"

Reactions: WHCSC
Nope. Donald T. Keeps defining rock bottom, turns the rocks over and then keeps digging..

You are free to get as excited as you want and post how awesome you think it is/was.

....and in our defense if she was hotter we'd like the story more.

....and it has a side show circus attraction feel as far as i'm concerned, which i'd overlook if she was hotter.
Would expect nothing less from this board... it is kind of like 1955 found a way to post in the internet...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT