ADVERTISEMENT

When you're comfortable with losing . . .

I'd rather see a one-legged kicker with hemiplegia on crutches if we are talking about entertainment/ability.
She should have been a blurb and nothing more.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Probably best just to move on. I don’t know why don’t people get all worked up about this stuff

Probably best just to move on. I don’t know why don’t people get all worked up about this stuff
I think they get worked up because it is phony as shit. If it was local phony as shit, I don't think anyone would care, but it's shoved down our throats 24/7 nationwide. I'd like to go one day without having to be told how much better everyone and the world is and how transformative and beneficial it is for our culture that this young lady got to kick a football. It's comical, and to most, it should be insulting to your intelligence. I agree, some get a little too fired up about it.

I have nearly 39,000 posts on my pay board since 2002 with over 9000 likes (who cares?). I doubt you can afford that, especially given that your website has a gofundme type setup. Aren't you in Ames these days?

Ames? Your brain is working as well as Joe's. Typical PC-oward had to run along. You know when you've been outmatched Barney Fife. I feel bad for your children, having nothing but weakness for a role model. Of course that assumes you found an Iowa hog with self-esteem low enough to marry you.

Last edited:
Coming from the most fragile of the fragile who has been curled up in the fetal position on his floor for the last few weeks scared to death the Supreme Court was going to hand the election over to Trump, because the bat-shit crazy MSM has been telling him it is going to happen. You make me laugh shine-box boy.
Nope not scared cuz the courts are doing their job it’s funny you’re so obsessed with me though. Literally had nothing to do with you but yet I’m living rent free. 😘

Ames? Your brain is working as well as Joe's. Typical PC-oward had to run along. You know when you've been outmatched Barney Fife. I feel bad for your children, having nothing but weakness for a role model. Of course that assumes you found an Iowa hog with self-esteem low enough to marry you.

lol what a dork.

Nope not scared cuz the courts are doing their job it’s funny you’re so obsessed with me though. Literally had nothing to do with you but yet I’m living rent free. 😘
Yes, scared, your entire life. You cracking on someone for falling victim to the media is about as rich as it gets. "Rent free?" Can I assume that you are still wearing bermuda shorts?

Stupid people saying stupid stuff stand out. You stand out, a lot. You are exceptional in this area.

Reactions: JoelBittner
I think they get worked up because it is phony as shit. If it was local phony as shit, I don't think anyone would care, but it's shoved down our throats 24/7 nationwide. I'd like to go one day without having to be told how much better everyone and the world is and how transformative and beneficial it is for our culture that this young lady got to kick a football. It's comical, and to most, it should be insulting to your intelligence. I agree, some get a little too fired up about it.

This will calm things down. Fuller was named co-special teams player of the week in the SEC for her 30 yard squib kick.

Reactions: JoelBittner
Wake me up when a dude plays softball. Then we have true equality

I look at it like it is youth sports. You 7 year old cN play with the 10 year olds but the 10 year olds cant play on the 8 year old team. So you can play up just not down.

I look at it like it is youth sports. You 7 year old cN play with the 10 year olds but the 10 year olds cant play on the 8 year old team. So you can play up just not down.

Yes, but you're talking about kids better than their peers so they move up a level. This ain't that.

lol what a dork.

lol?
Sally, heavy flow month for you? You've admitted to nearly 40,000 posts worshiping an intolerant bigot, and then go to a rival's board to lecture them on which topics they should entertain. Follow your own advice and run along to get your daddy a warm case of Schlitz.

Iowans vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

371p39.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GBRforLife1

You do realize that you have the word soccer in your moniker, which disqualifies you from talking with real men about real sports?

lol?
Sally, heavy flow month for you? You've admitted to nearly 40,000 posts worshiping an intolerant bigot, and then go to a rival's board to lecture them on which topics they should entertain. Follow your own advice and run along to get your daddy a warm case of Schlitz.

Iowans vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

371p39.jpg

You have over 1000 posts on the Iowa board.. Almost all of it nonsense

Reactions: scarletred
What’s going to happen if she actually plays and gets leveled by a 240 lb, elite athlete, that runs a 4.5 40? Who takes responsibility? I’m not sure why people have a hard time accepting genetics. Males are, generally speaking, bigger/stronger/faster due the the amount of testosterone that their bodies produce. Throwing a female into such a violent sport is not only idiotic, it’s irresponsible. All to appease the masses...

There are plenty of other opportunities to level the playing field for women. Football is not one of them.
So what you're saying is women are delicate flowers and inferior to men? I agree. This is a mockery.

• Haha
Reactions: TheNewNU

I was talking about the 7th grade quip ... but you did verify the creepy stalker troll meme in my post. Good job. You obviously misread the header and thought it read: when you're comfortable with losers - and saw it as an invitation to hang out with normals. The super-weird thing is I have never had any previous interaction with you that I can remember. I wonder how many others (besides WHCSC) there are out there like you, oh wait, you're a Biden voter, there are millions of freaks like you ruining normalcy everyday.

I was talking about the 7th grade quip ... but you did verify the creepy stalker troll meme in my post. Good job. You obviously misread the header and thought it read: when you're comfortable with losers - and saw it as an invitation to hang out with normals. The super-weird thing is I have never had any previous interaction with you that I can remember. I wonder how many others (besides WHCSC) there are out there like you, oh wait, you're a Biden voter, there are millions of freaks like you ruining normalcy everyday.

What do I have to do with this??

@cap-clones (that includes Sally and WhiteHouseCommieSouthernCal)

You guys are upset this thread rightly attacks a stunt which further destroys an entertainment venue by introducing PC-stupidity, and since you guys are fans of stupidity, you have to fight back the only way you know how: Ad Hominem. Notice neither of the guys I mentioned above EVER addressed the original post. It was just: I HATE THIS POSTER and people need to know that for some twisted reason.
You're consumed with hate boyz, just like every other Dem. You exposed yourselves. Of course since you have zero self-awareness (defining trait of the left) and evil cannot be shamed, you'll be back with more stalking drivel.

You guys are upset this thread rightly attacks a stunt which further destroys an entertainment venue by introducing PC-stupidity, and since you guys are fans of stupidity, you have to fight back the only way you know how: Ad Hominem. Notice neither of the guys I mentioned above EVER addressed the original post. It was just: I HATE THIS POSTER and people need to know that for some twisted reason.
You're consumed with hate boyz, just like every other Dem. You exposed yourselves. Of course since you have zero self-awareness (defining trait of the left) and evil cannot be shamed, you'll be back with more stalking drivel.

I think you have me confused with someone else

Uh oh, someone I have on ignore replied. Can't see their drivel.
Lemme take a guess: blah blah blah borg-brain triggered blah blah blah personal attack in lieu of ideas blah blah blah ignore the content of the original post blah blah blah pretend I don't care and then expose myself blah blah blah debate fail

Am I close?

Well this is a little awkward isn't it

More fun than I have a right to ...

So I didn't read WHCSC's reply and just posted something I assumed was his motivation. Voila! He deletes his drivel. Which makes me think I hit the target.Laughing
Internet weirdos don't get it.
Kal-El drinks up the radiation from our yellow sun.
I drink up the hatiation from patriot-haters.
It makes me stronger, not weaker.

I didn't delete anything and you still have me confused with someone else

lol given your responses, you’re an absolute nut case. I’m a conservative btw and likely have more reason to be so than you. You’ve embarrassed yourself on multiple boards and clearly lack any sort of critical thought process or emotional intelligence. As the case with most characters like you, everyone else but you can see that.

Most rational people with real world responsibilities aren’t going to take the time to engage in the sort of diatribes you’re prone to. You can continue to wildly bloviate about inconsequential nonsense all you want, but I won’t be seeing them.

I didn't delete anything and you still have me confused with someone else

He saw you like a response to one of his moronic posts and that alone was enough for him to single you out. We’re not dealing with a sane individual here.

@sally --- In all fairness I didn't read your latest reply.

Your TDS has morphed into JDS. I wish I could lay claim to your broken brain, but I fear it's genetic. You know why I don't post in your threads? Cuz your thoughts are uncompelling and scatological. Obamacare doesn't provide mental health resources, so I guess we're all cursed to endure your illness.

Stick your political $&it up where the sun don’t shine.. Ya loser..😡

ADVERTISEMENT