ADVERTISEMENT

When you hate a team

I'm sure you will.

This thread just got way too creepy for me. I'll leave you to your male on male domination.

Why is everything of a sexual nature with you, Ernest? I thought we could talk football. I don't care if you enjoy penis.

I am explaining football, at its basic level, is the dominance of one man against another.

ok, @E.RogerCoswell I will advance this topic. The crazy drunk @SoFL Husker doesn't want to deal with the morons.

I am going to explain my personal view of I
iwa football to you.

I did not think of Iowa football ever. There is nothing in the history of Iowa football that makes me think anything.

I will provide an analogy. Naw, I won't.

ok, @E.RogerCoswell I will advance this topic. The crazy drunk @SoFL Husker doesn't want to deal with the morons.

I am going to explain my personal view of I
iwa football to you.

I did not think of Iowa football ever. There is nothing in the history of Iowa football that makes me think anything.

I will provide an analogy. Naw, I won't.

They beat our asses at Memorial in 1981

I don't hate Iowa. I see us as the same hicks.

I see nothing but the current B10 rivalry, which to me, has sucked. Nebraska has been a shadow of itself.

Mid 40s went to every game from 3-18. Nebraska again late 90s. Back in LA in a limo in LA for the Miami Pasadena Nightmare, downhill since then...

Are you an alumn ? Doesn't really matter. I was too hard on you. I apologize.

They beat our asses at Memorial in 1981

I don't hate Iowa. I see us as the same hicks.

I see nothing but the current B10 rivalry, which to me, has sucked. Nebraska has been a shadow of itself.

Man can’t you get anything right. Iowa beat Nebraska in Iowa City in 81...

Boomer Sooner!

The fanbases that I've come to dislike are the ones that do rude crap to our fans at away games. As such, I came to really dislike Colorado, Missouri, and K-State fans. The moment I ever see fans abusing seniors citizens, it's GO Time, regardless of the fanbase.

I actually haven't heard of Iowa fans pulling any of this crap, but I haven't gone to any games in Iowa City yet. I would say Penn State fans are probably on this S-List too for how they have treated some of our fans in Happy Valley.

Surprisingly, after going to 2 National Championship games against Miami, I never took any crap from their fans. All were pretty well behaved actually.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
ADVERTISEMENT